Dinner With The Primes

With the retrieval team gone, the group once again found themselves waiting in the building

"Nia, I have to get out of here." Jordan tried to plead after looking out the window.

"Not gonna happen, Jordan." Nia stated from her position by Murphy's side after she had checked up on her friend.

"You've been locked inside for 26 years. What's one more day?" Miller added after Jackson had checked on his wound.

Before their conversation could go further, Murphy sprung up with a shout. Nia pulled Jordan back behind her as she worried about Murphy's next reaction. Emori tried to comfort him but Murphy leapt from the table and backed away from the group.

"John, John, the toxin's gone." Emori informed hoping to calm his erratic state. "It's gone. Everyone's okay. Clarke, tell him."

"It's true, okay? We all made it, thanks to you." Clarke explained but Murphy was in his own thoughts.

"No, I didn't. I died, didn't I?" Murphy stated looking for confirmation.

"Your heart did stop." Abby decided to be the one to tell him. "But the people here revived you."

His words peaking Nia's interest. "I saw something. I felt something."

Emori moved closer to try and comfort her boyfriend while the rest move back to give them space. It was only a moment that their attention was occupied that Jordan had managed to go outside.

"Where's Jordan?" Nia asked hoping that someone could point him out.

But nobody could answer her. With a sigh, Nia went to approach a guard to try and go find the curious boy. It wasn't long before they found the boy on the rooftop.

"There you are." Nia spoke up as she climbed the steps. Clarke not far behind her. "You're no suppose to be out here." Nia's main concern was for her friend's son while Clarke had another option.

"If they're going to help us, we need to follow their rules." Clarke added in.

The guard spoke up trying to usher them back inside, but the girl Jordan was infatuated with, spoke up on his behalf. Only Nia's attention was no longer on the conversation. She eyes had been drawn to the crowd below. Around the corner of building hidden in the shadows was a looming figure that she had only seen in her dreams. Ones that she didn't enjoy.

"Nia." Clarke called to her when she didn't make no sign to move. The blonde had noticed Jorden want to have a moment alone with the girl on the roof but Nia was too lost in crowd below.

At the sound of her name, she pulled her gaze away from the figure and back to the trio with her. She looked back quickly but there was nothing there. Nia didn't say a word, instead she turned and walked back down the stairs. She had to try and explain what she had seen. Clarke watched her figure leave curious at what she was gazing at before she bid the two goodbye and walked back downstairs.