Chapter 196: Sitri & ORC Combo!

The Sitri group and ORC reach the basement, and progress through the station made specifically for the trains which head to the Underworld.

They passed through the spacious atmosphere, and when they went to the right and to the left through the passage, they can suddenly feel a dangerous presence. Sharing a look of confirmation, they made a formation for charging in.

For the offence, the vanguards are: Xenovia, Irina, Saji, the Knight Meguri-san, the Rook Yura, and the twins.

The middleguards are Erissei, Akeno, Rossweisse, Shinra, and the Pawn Nimura-san.

The rearguards are Sona, Asia, and the Bishops Kusaka-san and Hanakai-san.

The formation is set so the close-range type members are positioned as vanguards, the members who fight from long-range are positioned as middleguards, and the rearguards consist of members of support-types and the person giving commands as the centre pillar.

After the team’s formation was set, everyone puts the Underworld’s communication item into their ears. They signalled each other for the final confirmation with their eyes before
progressing further through the passage.

The place they set foot into is an open space of the basement. The place is as large as the underground station, and the ceiling is also located up high. When the group looked ahead, there so many groups of magicians. Just from a simple look, there more than a hundred of them.

The Sitri and ORC took their distance, and confront the enemies.

“We came like you told us. Where are our juniors?” Sona asks and the magicians' response was to either laugh or shrug their shoulders.

"Just wait until I use my Booblingual skill on you, you idiots!" Issei sneered and Erin shook her head at this.

"I highly doubt that there will be female magicians accompanying them, Issei. Especially if they already learned about that skill of yours. The enemies seem to have researched thoroughly about our group's abilities." Erin narrowed her eyes. "The same goes for my Geass. They must have already placed a spell on themselves to counter mind-control effects."

One of the magicians steps forward and speaks.

“Oh my, if this isn’t everyone from the Devils. For everyone from the Gremory and Sitri of the “Rookies Four” to come here for us, it’s such an honor."

“What are your objectives? Phenex? Or is it us?” Sona said with narrowed eyes.

“Both of them. Well, we are treating the lady from the Phenex with care. We were ordered by our leader to do so.”

Another magician stepped forward.

“The issue regarding the Phenex is done, and what’s left is the thing with all of you. We can’t help ourselves but become concerned about it. The strength of all of you that were rated by that shitty chairman Mephisto and the shitty association. Well, it’s natural of us, wanting to test ourselves and see if there are strong young Devils, right?"

The magician clicks his fingers. Then, every one of his comrades activate a magic-circle for attack-type magic.

“Let’s start! Devils! The decisive battle of demonic-power VS magic that is!”

Magical attacks with different attributes of fire, water, ice, lightning, wind, light, and darkness, are released towards the group. The herd of monsters the magicians have under them also started to charge.

While avoiding the magical attacks, Sona orders the group through the communication device.

"Now, let’s show them. The power of the young Devils. Let’s make them regret turning the Devils of the Kuoh academy into their enemies!"