62

Lilia's POV

I glance at a sleeping Jungwon as I drive into our street. I drive for a couple more seconds before turning into our driveway and parking.

"Wonnie, wake up." I lightly shake him away but he doesn't budge.

"If you don't wake up, the thing you said on the ride will never come true."

He started to turn red, so I knew he was joking. "Jungwon." I say again to  wake him up and he fake yawns as he opens his eyes. "Oh we're here already?" He asks and I have to hold back my laughter.

"Yeah okay nice acting." I tell him before leaving the car, waiting to hear a door open and close before locking it. I enter the house and realise it's 1:47 when I see the clock. I wait for Jungwon to come in before closing the door, suddenly getting a text.

My MANager Ha-

Are you still awake?

Yeah what's up?

2 cars will come to pick you guys up at 1:30 today, be ready for some news and important dates. Just call it a meeting.

I slightly frown.

Uhm okay. Night.

I turn off my phone and slip it back in my pocket. I hear shouting in a room and sigh. I knock on Sunghoon and Jake's room, opening the door and seeing Sunghoon playing a game while Jake is smiling at his phone.

"Go to sleep, we have a meeting later today you have to be awake by 10:30. Knowing how long you take try and wake up on time please." I tell them and Jake nods but Sunghoon doesn't hear me.

I walk over to him, taking his headset off as I see the handles that were playing with him. "Hyuck, this baby needs to go to sleep make sure he gets off and doesn't keep playing." I tell him and hear a slight chuckle.

"Sure will lady." He says and I take the headset off, putting it back on Sunghoon's head.

"I'm not a baby."

"Complaining like one though." I reply back to his pouty words and leave the room, but not before running to Jake's phone and stealing it.

"Rhea." I call her her nickname and she smiles at me through the screen. "Isn't it like 3am, get some sleep it's a school night."

"I've already graduated school Lilia.."

"Don't you have Uni classes for your photography and design shit?" I ask as I walk around the house and get some water.

"Nah I had some today but not tomorrow." She responds and I nod. "Well if you don't need to go to sleep, your boyfriend does because he has a meeting. Don't want him to get in trouble do you?"

"You really know how to pull my strings don't you."

"Yeah, but no seriously are manager made it seem..? I'm not sure but it's a different type of meeting. Anyways when I have time I'll talk to you. And make sure you take some of your Jake time for me okay?" I ask and she nods, slightly pouting at the screen.