Chapter 18

"BLAKE," I started to yell with everyone, which was completely useless, because if he was drowning or unconscious underwater I doubted he could answer us.

We all swam towards the spot where Blake had fallen.

I went underwater, opening my eyes and looked around me.

What an idiot! Hadn't I said something like that would happen? What the hell had he been thinking?

If he wasn't dead, I would kill him!

I was out of air, so I kicked myself up to the surface and looked around me again.

"BLAKE," everyone kept yelling, and Mark was swimming towards the rocky bank, climbing on it, to get a better look around.

"Blake, it's not funny," I yelled, and took a deep breath to dive under again.

"Well, I personally think it is," the voice we had all been waiting for yelled. We turned our heads slightly back to the left, where there was a sharp rocky hill and small trees growing everywhere on it and there he was, sitting on top, looking at us laughing.

"YOU FREAKING IDIOT," I yelled and everyone else was also cursing him.

"What the fuck's wrong with you?" Dwayne screamed, still trotting in the water.

"You should have seen yourselves," Blake said and then held his hands higher on his side, flapping them, mimicking the face of someone being hysterical, "Blake! BLAKE! BLAAAKEEE!" and then burst laughing even more.

"You're dead, douche bag," I yelled and swam towards him.

Blake, still laughing, dove into the water, from the rocky hill and raced away from the furious crowd he now had against him.

Yeah. I was not chasing after that asshole. I'd get back at him another way for scaring the living crap out of me!

"He really is an idiot sometimes," Alex said swimming beside me.

"Sometimes? I'm telling you, I'm going to strangle him at some point."

"Well, looks like Kitty's taking her claws out," Alex laughed.

"He almost gave me a freaking heart attack!"

"I tend to do that to women, with my breathtaking hotness and all," I heard Blake scream from afar and then laugh, and like, he was laughing a lot!

That's it! He's going down!

I raced after him. He wasn't going as fast as the other time. It might have had something to do with his hysterical laughing causing him to swallow water though.

Anyway, I was almost catching up with him, but then we were reaching the deck. This might be a problem. This little deck of ours didn't have a ramp or steps or a ladder, because the guys might have been a little lazy when they built it, so the only way to get on the deck from the water was pulling yourself up with the deck.

Depending on how high the water was, this task could become tricky. If the water was super low there was easily two feet of distance between the water and the deck. One needed good rm muscles to get out easily.

Point of this was that getting out of the water was not going to be a smooth transition for me.

Blake didn't have that problem, seeing he was the all-muscular-and-in-good-shape-football-player type.

So when I reached the deck, Blake had all but rolled himself on it and was waiting for me with a smirk.

I scowled at him and grabbed the edge of the deck, pulling myself up, but Blake pushed my head down, to the water.