Xiao x Secret Adeptus male reader, part 1

Game: Genshin Impact

Title: Secrets

Plot: Xiao and you hit it off after a meeting, this was weeks before his story quest.

Character appearance (This will only appear in certain chapters): (Y/n) was not like other "humans" he was a werewolf, with long hair (h/c), and he usually had his wolf ears out to listen for enemies. His 'Vision' was made to be a choker (look like a dog collar).

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

Xiao looked down from the roof of Wangshu Inn. (Y/n) was looking at the sky with his dull (e/c) eyes. You can see the reflection of the stars in his eyes. His ears moved when Xiao took a step forward.

Xiao saw the signal and left (Y/n)'s sight as fast as possible which means sticking as close to the roof as possible. In reality (Y/n) already knew that he was there, he just wanted to mess with him for a little. (Y/n) turned back around and continued to look at the sky.

Xiao popped his head up and looked at (Y/n). Xiao never knew that humans could have animal ears, it made him have questions he never knew he had.

"Who's there!" (Y/n) suddenly yelled, trying to scare Xiao, "I know you're here, if you hide any longer you will regret it." Xiao thought (Y/n) was bluffing, he knew that (Y/n) couldn't detect him.

When Xiao blinked (Y/n) wasn't there anymore. "Hello" A voice sounded behind him, startled his hand slipped and fell forward onto the balcony "Ahh..." Xiao sat up and rubbed his head. (Y/n) jumped off the roof and looked at Xiao's head.

Touching his head trying to feel any bump, "I'm sorry, I just wanted to play with you for a bit." (Y/n) said, parenting he didn't know who Xiao was. "Don't touch me." Xiao slapped (Y/n)'s hand away from his head.

That sentence made (Y/n) sad which caused his ears to drop like a sad puppy "I'm sorry..." Xiao felt like his heart got pierced with an arrow. "What's your name?" Xiao looked at (Y/n). "...Xiao."

They started to have a one-way conversation with (Y/n) doing most of the talking, they hit it off pretty quickly, and whenever they talk Xiao feels better. And each day Xiao was hoping the day will go faster just so he can talk to you.

What he didn't know was that whenever they talk (Y/n) will try to draw his karma away from Xiao's body and into his own. Since (Y/n) is a god, it is possible.

Xiao was interested when they were talking and even replied sometimes, (Y/n) will put tips on how to fight certain enemies in their conversation just so Xiao could learn.

During their conversations, Xiao noticed something about (Y/n)... his ears changed directions depending on his emotion.

He absentmindedly went to touch (Y/n)'s ears, and started to ruffle his hair, Xiao moved closer examining the ears.

(Y/n) looked away with a fierce blush on his face. Xiao realized what his hand was doing and disappeared with no expression on his face. (Y/n) was sitting on the ground, face facing his lap breathing heavily.

(Y/n) glared at nothing in front of him, "I will get you back one day... Xiao."

------------------------------

The next day, Aether and Paimon found (Y/n) on the balcony asleep. "(Y/n) wake up!" Paimon yelled. (Y/n) jumped up from the ground and stretched. The three walk out of Wangshu Inn. They met the person Starsnatcher.

During the whole talk with the Starsnatcher, (Y/n) was muttering curses about the fake adept. "Come on Aether, look like it's up to us to get rid of the evil hilichurl!" The three followed the purple trail to the Conqueror of Demon.

Xiao and (Y/n) stared at each other, with the ladder glaring at the former. After they entered the Karma-heavy cavern and dealt with everything they needed to do.

When Aether and Paimon explained what was going on with the Starsnatcher. Xiao agreed to teach him a lesson, under the saying "It's what's best for Liyue."

While Aether and Paimon are out gathering the item needed for the ritual, (Y/n) and Xiao were left to wait for the two, "You're an Adeptus, right?" Xiao spoke. (Y/n) blinked in surprise 'Did I expose myself?'

"What makes you say that?" (Y/n) replied, "Your aura feels different from mortals, and... I would like you to be one." "Why's that?"

A blush appeared on Xiao's face, "Because... I want to stay with you forever..." He whispered and was shy. (Y/n)'s eyes widened and pulled Xiao into his embrace, snuggling his head into Xiao's neck. (Y/n)'s tail suddenly appeared and was wagging.

Xiao grabbed (Y/n)'s tail, and the result was getting a bit to the neck. "If you keep doing that I wouldn't be able to resist anymore~"

"Umm... What's (Y/n) doing hugging Xiao?" Paimon asked. The two brought back the lanterns needed for the ritual only to see their companion hugging the god. Xiao ignored the question and started explaining how the ritual is gonna go.

After the whole thing with the spirit, (Y/n) told Aether and Paimon he was going to stay here for a bit. The two didn't ask any questions and left. (Y/n) looked back to see Xiao is also gone.

Summoning his weapon, he made an attack toward the Karma Heavy cavern again. Apparently, without anyone's notice more monsters gathered up in the cavern.

More than half of Xiao's karma got taken away obviously Xiao wouldn't notice.

To be continued...