Chapter 13: Rebekah, (my queen)

➳ ➳ ➳

"So I'm confused. If we were such great friends, why do I only know you as the hybrid d*ck who sacrificed my girlfriend on an altar of fire?" The Salvatore asked Klaus. "Huh?"

The blond smiled in amusement and replied, "All good things must come to an end."

The hybrid was brought into another flashback.

"You compelled me to forget." Stefan concluded.

Klaus had a serious expression on his face as he looked at his drink. "It was time for Rebekah and I to move on. Better to have a clean slate."

He drank the rest of the alcohol in his glass. The demigod continued eating her wings.

Stefan was confused. "But why? You shouldn't have to cover your tracks...unless you're running from someone."

"Story time's over." Klaus said firmly, ending the conversation.

The vampire rose from his seat. "I need another drink. A real one."

Stefan left and the hybrid picked up the bottle of alcohol. He refilled his glass.

Percy could tell he was upset. "Do you want a wing?" She offered.

Klaus shook his head. "No, thank you."

Someone leaned on the bar next to them.

"I see they've opened the doors to the riff raff now." The original commented.

Percy looked over to see Damon Salvatore.

He responded, "Oh honey, I've been called worse."

Klaus chuckled. He played with a mini umbrella that came with this drink. "You don't give up do you?"

"Nope." The sea green eyed girl answered for him.

Damon replied, "Give me my brother and Percy back, and you'll never have to see me again."

"Well, I am torn. You see, I promised Stefan I wouldn't let you die, but how many freebies did I really sign up for?"

"I think there's definitely more freebies left." Percy stated as she wiped her hands on a napkin.

"I don't know, love." He turned his attention back to Damon. "And clearly you want to die, otherwise you wouldn't be here, so..."

The raven haired vampire replied, "What can I say? I'm a thrill seeker."

Klaus's hand shot out to wrap around Damon's neck.

Percy was out of her seat and between the two within seconds. The demigod's hand grabbed the hybrid's arm. "Let him go." She said through clenched teeth.

"I don't think I will." Klaus  continued, "Oh, dear, what was that? I'm a little boozey. So you'll forgive me if I miss your heart the first few tries." He tried to stab Damon with a toothpick.

Percy grabbed the mini umbrella and threw it. She forced Klaus's hand off of Damon. The demigod stood in front of the older Salvatore, blocking the hybrid from him.

"I can do this all day."

Damon spoke up from behind her. "Forget Stefan and Percy. I'm so much more fun."

"No, I'm way more fun." The demigod pouted.

Klaus sped around the demigod and threw the Salvatore in the air. He crashed into a table.

The blond broke a leg off of the chair, making a makeshift stake.

Percy once again intercepted. She kicked the stake out of his hand. The hybrid made a movement towards her and she swiftly twisted his arm behind his back.