CHAPTER-23

Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovelies

I request my precious readers to pray their Salah if they haven't prayed yet before reading this chappy..

_________________________________________

Aala's pov :

The past two days had been unpredictable a lot of things happened which left me stunned and also made me realize there's more to the story when it comes to zaamin.

I still can't believe how he was able to cope up with all the things all these years without showing anyone his weakness or how disturbed he was.

His strength and courage left me speechless like he's something else losing his twin I couldn't even imagine how he would've felt at that moment but I also knew he was not the kind of person to show his vulnerability to anyone easily but in front of me he did which speaks a volume itself of what he felt towards me.

He bared his soul he let his guard down he was ok to not to be ok in front of me But the main question is

Am I able to reciprocate the feelings?

Which haunts me day and night he's too good and that kills me for not giving him his rights for not being able to love him like he deserved he's a great man and he didn't have to endure any more pain especially if I was the cause.

Things had gotten awkward between us since t-the kiss which almost happened if we were not interrupted by one of the maids.

I still couldn't belive myself that moment happened between us it was like just a spur of weak moment.

Flashback

Zain was playing in the pool with zaamin, I was looking at them fondly of how happy and cheerful they looked.

My legs were dipped in the pool till my shin as I clapped for zain as he splashed water on zaamin fast giggling he was wearing arm floaties to aid him while swimming and zaamin chased him growling like a lion he was wearing his swimming trunk and his upper body bare.

My heart lurches at the sight of them two together how I wish if zain was able to be with d-dani, if he was here now his reaction would've been priceless he had planned so many things to do with zain if only he was here, my eyes misted immediately as tears blurred my vision but I held them in check I didn't wanted to ruin zaamins cheery mood.

Everytime I try to let my past stay in past one or the other thing triggers my memory its so stressing and heart breaking that I didn't know how to cope up.

But after knowing and witnessing zaamins side story and how he had coped up with the pain gave me strength and motivation to move on from my past.

I've come into conclusion that dani is never going to come back to me and only his memories are left to cherish till my last breath but moving on is something which is going to take a long time.

But I won't give up after my intense talk with myself I knew I couldn't hurt zaamin he was already hurt a lot of times in the past and I don't wish to be the one to hurt him.

He doesn't deserve any of that!

"Mwamma!" Zains squeal broke me from my thinking that I didn't notice when he came out of the pool as he jumped in the water bravely and zaamin whistled laughing at his antics.