Clingy BF (3)

Haru didn't like the way you adored the actor on screen and decided he didn't want to watch TV anymore. You didn't mind since you had to go get ready for the party. 

Y/n went to their shared bedroom to get ready while Haru stayed in the living room playing games. After about 2 hours, Y/n got done getting ready and called Haru upstairs to get ready.

Y/n: HARUU~ COME UPSTAIRS AND GET READY 

Haru: COMING~ 

-30 minutes later-

Haru got done getting ready and they headed to the car. While driving Haru started complaining about Y/n's outfit. 

Haru: Love~ don't you think your outfit is a bit too much?

Y/n: Huh? Why? Do I look bad?

Haru: NO, of course not. You look beautiful but I don't want everyone looking at you! (● ' ^`●)                

-As Haru started pouting, Y/n chuckled at his cuteness- 

At The Party ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

As soon as they arrived their friends came to greet them.

~Y/n P.O.V~

While we were sitting at the table with ours friends I heard someone call my name. I looked back to see who it was and was greeted by an old friend. 

Y/n: OH MY GOD! KENJI? IS THAT YOU?!

Kenji: Y/NNN LONG TIME NO SEE!!

He came in for a hug and I hugged him back. We stayed like that for a couple seconds and let go. He came and sat beside me and we chatted with each other and our friends. 

~Haru P.O.V~

While I was chatting with my friends and Y/n, I heard a guy call her name. Then, I saw a tall blonde guy come up to my girlfriend and hug her. I got a little upset but didn't give it much thought. After a bit Y/n came back to our table with that dude and introduced him as her old friend. They started chatting with each other and just completely ignored me and the rest of the group. 

Just then, Y/n came up to Haru 

Y/n: Babe~ Kenji and I are going to the balcony so we can catch up in peace. I'll be back. (⋆ˆ ³ ˆ)♥

She gave him a peck on his cheek and left before Haru could even respond. 

Haru started getting jealous and went to find them because he didn't want them alone together. Once he opened the door to the balcony, he found Y/n and Kenji hugging tightly. They were standing silently enjoying each others warmth while the wind blew through their hair. 

Haru: Y-y/n   He said in almost a whisper

Y/n: Haru-     

Haru couldn't help but think the worst things imaginable. He let out a few sobs and ran away from there before Y/n could say anything. 

Ty for reading~💜