17: Truth Unveiled

"Are you sure you don't need one of us to come stay with you?" Eric asks me for the 100th time in the past 20 minutes

I sigh "Eric I'm fine." I walk up to my apartment "If push comes to shove, Hoseok said he'll come stay early so I'm not alone when I am home."

Eric sighs "I'm just worried."

"I know Eric, everyone is. But I'm fine." I finally push open my door and I drop my bag next to the door. I notice an envelope on the floor and I raise my eyebrow in confusion "What the fuck?"

"What?"

"Hold on." I pick it up and open it.

Inside are pictures of me and Hoseok from about a week before my heat to yesterday when Hoseok picked me up from class and took me out to lunch "What the actual fuck!"

"Nari what is going on!" Eric almost yells at me

I ignore him for a second and behind all the pictures is yet another note 'Stay away from him, or you'll regret it.'

"Eric, I need to go. I'll explain later but I need to go."

"Nari-" I hang up on him and call Hoseok

"Hey sunshine what's up?"

"I need you to come over here. Now."

I hear him move around and then keys jingle "Nari what's wrong."

"Just please get over here."

I hear several doors opening and closing, and a car starting "I'll be there in ten sunshine. Do you want me to stay on the phone?"

"Please."

"Okay."

It's quiet the rest of the time and then I hear Hoseok's car turn off "I'll be up in a minute baby."

In just about a minute Hoseok comes through the door and hangs up before slipping his phone in his pocket "Nari what's going on?"

I hand him the pictures and plop myself down on the couch with a sigh. Hoseok looks through them and I can feel his anger getting worse by the second. "You aren't staying here."

"Hoseok-"

"No. You can't stay here. Clearly someone has been watching us for a long time, it isn't safe. So we need to leave."

"Where are we going to go? There's pictures outside of your place and Eric's. Jessi is too far, Naeun is just down the hall, Jae and BM don't have the space and Jamie and Amber live on campus. Plus both of our cars, Hoseok."

There is a knock on the door and we both jump slightly and Hoseok goes to answer it, he sighs slightly in relief and let's Naeun in "What is going on? Eric called me flipping the fuck out."

Hoseok wordlessly hands her the envelope. She looks through it and I can smell the anger and concern before I can see it. "Nari pack your shit."

"Where am I going to go Naeun!"

"Just pack your shit! Hoseok call someone to go pack yours since I know you won't leave right now." I stare at her and she glares at me "NOW! BOTH OF YOU!"

I get up off the couch and head for my room, packing up everything I can think of that I would need and I can hear Hoseok on the phone with someone.

Naeun comes in my room "I called the family P.I., other than not staying here you're going to continue to live normally for a few days so he can see who is following you."

"Okay and where are me and Hoseok going to go?"

Hoseok comes in "Jin and Namjoon offered their spare room for now. If the P.I can't find the person in these next few days we'll go somewhere else but for now this is what we can do."