the end of book one!!

Meg

Hey everyone! oh my gosh, I never thought I'd actually finish this. Mirror of Embers was always an idea in my head, but I never thought I'd actually sit down and finish it. Now we're off to book two!

So here's how it's going to go. I'm going to start writing some time next week for book two, but I'm not going to start posting till I have the first five chapters done, once I have those written I'll start posting every friday again.

Mirror of Embers is a trilogy so this was book one and the next book will be . . . 

Tornado of Nightmares

I'm so excited to start writing it and all the plot holes I've got planned ;)

Also, what did you guys think of the ending? Did you ever think that the what would happen to Ember was literally in the title of the book lol? I'm assuming no. But I hope i surprised you anyway :p

What do you think the three obstacles Ember has to face are??

Lmk your theories!!

Okay, now on a serious note. I want to thank all of you for all of your support while writing this. I never thought I'd be able to get people to read my story, I was absolutely thrilled when tiktok finally seemed to fucking work and get on everyone's fyp. I spent so much time trying to promote Mirror of Embers and nearly gave up because I was getting nowhere. I am so glad I didn't. It gave me an audience. It gave me all of you!! You all have been amazing, and the feedback makes me so happy.  All of you inspired me to keep going, and I want to thank you for that. I want to thank all of you. If I didn't have all of you reading I honestly would have gotten lazy and given up writing. 

You all kept me on my toes and made me continue. It was a push to not give up, and I am incredibly grateful!! 

I hope all of you enjoyed book one and are ready for book two!!

and no, mirrors of embers group chat, you will get your dedication when the actual book gets published... sit down :P

LMAO ly u guys! Anywayssss thank you all again, and I can't wait to see you all for book two!!!

Ps: I've been fiddling around with the cover so it looks different now but I'm trying to find the right colour scheme. I do not own the art. The artist's name is Len Yan