You/Mary Saotome - Empty

You knew Mary was going to be pissed if you didn't show up to her match but you didn't care at this point

You knew Mary was going to be pissed if you didn't show up to her match but you didn't care at this point. Everything was far too much for you to handle at the moment and you knew you would breakdown in front of everyone if someone, particularly Mary, insulted you again. Knowing that you wouldn't be able to get out of school without someone stopping you, you hid in one of the empty classrooms and waited until you were sure that no one would be around to stop you.

X

Mary couldn't believe that you hadn't showed up to the match. She didn't like to be disobeyed and planned on letting you know exactly how she felt about it. After the match finished, Mary talked to your friends to ask about your whereabouts but none of them knew where you were or where you had gone.

"Seriously? None of you know where (y/n) is? How can you not know? She's your friend?"

"Um...we haven't been able to spend some time together. She's always following you around like a puppy."

"Right. I suppose that I am to blame for that but it's her job to do so. She's the one that lost the gamble."

"Can we go now?"

Mary rolled her eyes and nodded. With them being useless, Mary figured it would best to call you. She dials and the phone rings until it eventually goes to voicemail. Frowning at the robotic voice, Mary leaves a short voicemail about calling her back as soon as possible. Seeing that you hadn't answered so quickly, Mary believed that you were somewhere in the school doing school work. Often times, you would get distracted with your school work and forget about anything else. You got in trouble for it and despite promising for it to not happen again, it always ended up happening the very next week. It didn't bother the brunette at this point, she just found it amusing.

A few minutes pass by and you still hadn't returned her call. Your lack of response was a little worrying as you always returned her calls within minutes. Hoping you would answer this time, Mary called you again. As she heard the ringing tone, Mary couldn't help but hear your ringtone somewhere down the hallway. Considering that you had set such a specific tone for when Mary called you, she knew that it had to be you. Mary practically ran down the hallway to find where the noise was coming from before your phone stopped ringing.

Mary reaches the door of an empty classroom as she tracked down your phone. Peeking through the windows, Mary is just able to spot you in the corner of the room.

"Just who do you think you are...." The loud sobs stop Mary from continuing with what she's saying. "Are you crying? Why are you crying?"

"M..Mary?"

You wipe your tears away before sitting up to face her and hear any insult she would throw at you.

"Yes, it's me. You didn't answer my question. Why are you crying? Did I do something?"

"N.." You cleared your throat before continuing. "No, it's nothing."

"I don't believe you. Otherwise, you wouldn't be crying in an empty classroom."

"Seriously, it's nothing Mary."

Mary rolls her eyes and takes a seat besides you. Only she was the one allowed to make you cry and she was going to get to the bottom of who took her place.

"It's not nothing. Now tell me, who made you cry and why?"

You knew Mary would not stop questioning you until she got her answer so you just gave in.

"It's just some of my classmates. They've said some things.."

"Those idiots? They can't even come up with original insults. They're all of the same thing. I'll deal with them."

"You don't have to. I just had a long day and couldn't handle them anymore."

"You're MY housepet. No one else's. No one else is supposed to insult you or use you but me. I'm supposed to take care of you so let me handle this. Lets get you cleaned up and get something to eat. I'm starving."

Mary had come to care for you and you knew it despite her insults. Her words were impossible to take seriously when you learned that she truly cared for you so you knew that she was using the excuse of you being her housepet to deal with those that had upset you. Just the thought of that made you smile.

"How does (favorite food) sound?"

"I'm only saying yes because you cried otherwise I would've picked the food."

"Of course, Mary. Thank you for letting me pick."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami/Sayaka .... - Work

Kirari Momobami - Enough

Kirari Momobami - Interest Part 2

Kirari Momobami - Panic Part 3

Kirari Momobami - Interest Part 3

Midari ... - Drunk

--------------