Chapter 1

(Emma's pov.)

Me and Luke are best friends and he told me to meet him at the park so I got ready and went to the park to find him.

I was walking around trying to find him till I heard someone playing the guitar singing when I got closer it was...... Luke? I mean I knew he could play the guitar but i didn't knew he could sing, I just sat there listening to it a bit surprised but waited till he finished.

"Wow I didn't know u could sing" I said sitting next to him "yeah I can" "younwere great and love the song" "I know it's ur favorite" he said smiling "yeah" I giggled.

"Why u wanted me to come anyways?" I asked "Well Calum Michael and I decided-" I cut him off. "wait Michael? I thought u two hated each other" "yeah but let me finish" "ok" "well Calum, Michael and I decided we should be in a band, post videos on YouTube and stuff".

"Wow! That's great" "so that's cool with u?" "Cool with me? Of course it is!" I answered "Yeah ok cool"he smiled "so can they all play?" "Yeah we can all play".

"Hey Luke now that I'm her I wanted t ask you something" "which is?" "Tomorrow I'm gonna go to diner with my family and my mom asked if u can come too, do you want to?".

"I want to but I can't sadly" "awe why" I made a sad puppy face. "haha nice try but I can't cause we are gonna start making videos tomorrow" "but its at night" "yeah,but maybe they would want to hang out after that or something".

"Oh come on Luke please, please, please" I said making the puppy face again " stop doing that face u know I hate it when u do that" I giggled "I know so come on please you guys would have more time together cause then you and I won't be able to hang out".

"Of course we will!" "No we won't cause u will be with them all the time" "then maybe you can be there with us" "no I don't want to be part of it that's your thing" "no not part like-" I cut him off again "I know what u mean" I stood up "and it's ok if u don't want to come with me and you want to be with the boys I'll just be there sitting alone".

I turned around and started walking I knew he would stop me and Guess what he did "no Emma stop saying that" "what the truth" "I know what you're doing you just did that so I could go to the thing tomorrow with you" "damn it hemmings!" We laughed.

"Fine I'll go with u"he finally said and I got happy "YEY" I gave him a hug and he hugged me back

Since we were already there we decided to just take a walk.

"The boys are gonna be mad at me"Luke said as we stopped walking "why would they" "cause they wanted to hang out but then I can't cause you want me to go to that diner with you "come one Lucas don't make me feel bad".

"What it's the truth" "lucifer stop!" He laughed "what?" I asked since he laughed "That is funny how you go from Luke to Lucas to lucifer" "I did it on purpose" He laughed "yes of course you did" he laughed again and I just rolled my eyes.

We were gonna keep walking till like said "Uh wait I got a text from Calum" "ok what does it say" I asked as I stood in front of him "it says to meet them at Michael's house cause they want to start today" "oh...uh...its ok u can go I'll see u tomorrow".

As I turned around he grabbed my wrist "what?" "Nope, you're coming if I have to go to that diner you have to go to this ok" "but Luke it will feel awkward" "fine then I'm not going tomorrow" I thought about it for 3 seconds "ugh fine!" I rolled my eyes.

So I called my mom told her I was going to Michael's house.