3

tomorrow

I got out of bed. Strange so Alice didn't wake me. That means I got up early. I got dressed and went down to the common room. There was no one. Did I get up so early. Then I looked at my watch and saw that it was nine o'clock and that breakfast was over in half an hour.

Now that means everything is normal and I'm late as always.

I went to the Great Hall and sit next to Alice. " Thanks for not waking me up" I said "I did, but you fell asleep again" Alice said "is your face okay" she said "oh don't worry".

Mattheo’s pov

we finished breakfast and set off to get up. Jessica and Alice were among the first to go out “hey you whore” one girl said. I think she was from Hufflepuff. Jessica turned. "Me?" Jessica said "yes you bitch" that girl said "oh no" Jake said. "what's wrong with that, let's watch some fun" I said "this isn't fun bro" Tom said

"Fred" Jake shouted. Fred was closest to Jessica. Jake motioned for him to take Jessica's knife from her skirt. Fred took the knife lightly. "I felt it Fred and I don't need my knife" Jessica said "how the fuck did she feel" Blaise said "where is professors now" Jake said. "Calm down Jake" I said "I can't calm down" Jake said.

"you think it's fun to take boys" that girl said "excuse me" Jessica said "start with the boys first from your house, Draco, Blaise, Tom and Mattheo "the girl said. The whole school watched them. "why do they mention my name " Draco said " and then you move on to the other houses, Fred George, then Cedric "the girl said" you think you can take any hot boy to school "the girl said" oh I'm hot I didn't know that "Blaise is said "shut the fuck up" Tom said "I wonder why Jessica is so calm it won't be good" Jake said.

I laughed because this all was fun. I knew Jessica would definitely win  "Fred and George are my friends since I was five and first, that I could get any boy in this school, look around everyone looks at me not at you, I bet more than half of them don't even know your name, secondly I don't take any boys, and thirdly I wouldn't let my brother touch me or  some other boy "she said

" I touched her "I said "so I'm different "I said" or you're a girl "Blaise said" not funny "I said

" and honey, you know what "Jessica said" what  bitch "the girl said. Devil's smirk was created on Jessica's face." Don't play with the devil because the devil always wins "Jessica said.

Everyone fell silent. Jessica turned and started to get out. “one more thing” she said and turned back to the girl “how can i be whore if i am a virgin” she said. Everyone fell silent again and the boys began to whisper. Jake sat down again. "uh she didn't do anything stupid" he said

"your sister is a virgin ?!" I said "there's no way she's a virgin did you see her ?!" Draco said. "She's a virgin because no man touched her except our dad." Jake said

Interesting. This day started very interesting. What if I take her virginity. What the fuck do you think, Matthew? What's your problem. Get the girl out of your head. You don't have to have those thoughts and feelings. I mean I fucked a couple of girls when I got drunk at a party and then drove them away. "Mattheo!" Tom said. I got up and walked with them to class.

We met Fred and George along the way. "Hey Jake here's this for you" Fred said and pulled out Jessica's dark green knife. "I'll take it" I said and took "I said and took the knife." What are you going to do "Tom said." With this knife this came  "I said pointing to my cheek. I put the knife in my pocket.

in class Defense against dark arts. We entered the classroom. Professor Lupin entered the classroom. "Good afternoon children today we will learn a special kind of magic Expecto Patronum" Lupin said.