Chapter 5

Edits by Naravil

When the little one finished speaking, he stared at the tablet silently like he was waiting for something. But, after getting no response in a long time, disappointment gradually seeped into his eyes as his lips curved down. His figure looked lonely and pitiful.

Was he talking to his father? Was he disappointed because he didn't receive a reply? Tang Tang couldn't bear to see him like that. She thought for a moment before slowly moving closer to Xiao Zhuo and asked, "Bao Bao, what are you saying to your fa — no, your daddy?"

Ji Xiao Zhuo turned around, so his back was facing Tang Tang. He did not respond.

Tang Tang could only move to the other side and carried on, "Bao Bao, you're amazing, ah. You know how to use a tablet. I don't know how to. Can you teach me? I want to learn."

Xiao Zhuo let out a humph and turned around again. He insisted on not looking at her.

Tang Tang grinned. She patiently moved again and started to say sweet words unwaveringly, "Cute Bao Bao, precious Bao Bao, teach me how to use it. Once I know how to use it, I can use it to talk to you. Isn't that good? Please teach me, good Bao Bao ~."

Maybe it was because Tang Tang was being too cheesy, but the little guy reacted as he glared at her with his puffed cheeks, "You're lying! You know how to use it! You used to play with your mobile all the time." He had seen her send a voice message to someone to go out for drinks frequently before.

Mobile? What was a mobile? Tang Tang was at a loss, so she could only explain, "Bao Bao, I didn't lie to you. I really don't know how to. I got injured before and forgot everything. I don't know how to do anything anymore, just look at my injuries."

What she said shocked Xiao Zhuo, so he looked at her with skepticism.

Tang Tang pointed at her leg and the purple bruises on her face. She tried hard to make him believe her, "Look, Bao Bao, I really got injured. I forgot everything, so I'm not as smart as Bao Bao now."

Xiao Zhuo stared at Tang Tang's injuries while he clenched his fists. After a period of silence, he said, "I'll teach you once. If you can't remember after I teach you, then I'll just leave it."

Tang Tang nodded her head happily, "Okay! Thank you, Bao Bao."

Xiao Zhuo turned around to get the tablet and pushed it towards Tang Tang. He seemed like he was unwilling. Then he pointed towards the 'speaker' button and said, "You just need to press this while you speak. Then daddy would be able to hear you."

Tang Tang was really curious about this object that could speak, so she wanted to learn how to use it. Since she was going to be living in this world from now on, she needed to learn these things, so she watched the little guy carefully. She recognized that the one in the picture was the little one. In one of them, the little guy was biting on a chicken leg. In the other picture, he was sleeping deeply. It was cute.

"Ah, Bao Bao, is this you? It really looks like you!"

Xiao Zhuo humphed, but he was rather proud as he said, "Both mine and daddy's profile picture is a photo of me. Daddy took the pictures."

Tang Tang looked at the pictures with amazement. The more she looked at, the cuter she found them. She also felt that the drawing skills here were very mystical, as the person in the picture looked identical to the real person.

When Ji Xiao Zhuo saw Tang Tang kept staring at his picture, his face reddened. He forced himself to keep a blank expression and said, "Do you still want to learn? Don't waste my time. I'm very busy."