Chapter 13

Edits by Naravil

Tang Tang looked up and saw two beautiful women walking out from a clothes shop. One of the women was heading towards them.

It was obvious that she was someone Ji Yan knew because he stopped his steps and smiled slightly towards the woman, "Yan Ran."

"Brother Ji Yan, you –" Yan Ran stopped speaking when she saw Tang Tang who was behind Ji Yan. Yan Ran couldn't see Tang Tang before due to her angle of vision. Her expression twitched, but she recovered a few seconds later. She smiled at Ji Yan, "Are you on holiday today? Are you buying things from the supermarket?"

"En, holiday." Ji Yan nodded. He glanced at the shopping bags in Yan Ran's hands and took the initiative to leave, "You're busy. We will be leaving first."

"Ah, don't go." Yan Ran didn't expect that he would leave after a sentence. She quickly pulled on his arm but had to let go just as quick when she saw the small frown on Ji Yan's face. Yan Ran pushed her hair behind her ears and smiled, "Coincidentally, I'm on holiday as well. Since we happened to bump into each other, how about eating lunch together? We haven't had a meal together in a long time."

Ji Yan glanced at Tang Tang. He shook his head and rejected the suggestion, "No. Maybe next time. We still have something to do in the afternoon."

"Oh, then never mind." Gu Yan Ran looked at Tang Tang before saying, "Then let's have a meal next time when I do your health checks. There will be a chance in the future."

Ji Yan nodded, "Alright. We'll be going first." After that, he left with Tang Tang.

————————————

Seated in the car, Tang Tang was still thinking about the woman they had just met. Based on her intuition, she felt that the woman was a bit strange, but Tang Tang couldn't pinpoint what exactly, and she didn't know why she was feeling like that either.

But that woman was really beautiful, she was tall and had a good figure. Her appearance was also pretty with white and soft skin and glossy thick hair. She looked just like a noble princess. Compared to her, Tang Tang felt that she looked like mud.

Sigh. The difference was too big.

Tang Tang touched her face. At this moment, she felt that the world was too cruel. Her heart hurt.

She wondered what Bao Bao's daddy was thinking. Why did he originally marry someone so ugly? Could there be a reason like an unmentionable illness?

Tang Tang couldn't help but look at Ji Yan's side profile with inquiry. She couldn't get any information from his expression, so she could only massage her head as she decided not to think about these things. She wouldn't understand anyway. Also, it wasn't a question she could ask.

Never mind. She should forget about it. Since she was his wife, she will focus on doing what a good wife would do. As for everything else, she will decide when it happens.

Suddenly, Tang Tang remembered that there was going to be an assembly at the little one's nursery tomorrow. If she remembered correctly, the little one was going to perform, and since Ji Yan was back, he could also attend and cheer for Xiao Zhuo.

"Husband, there is going to be an assembly tomorrow at Bao Bao's nursery. The teacher had invited us to go last time. Do you have time to attend?"

Ji Yan nodded without thinking, "I have time." Since he could make it this year, he should go and take a look.

"That's good. That's good. Bao Bao will definitely be especially happy." When she imagined Bao Bao's elated expression, Tang Tang smiled as well. Her smile was just like a child.