Chapter 15

Edits by Naravil

Ji Xiao Zhuo's assembly took place on the next day. Early in the morning, Tang Tang dug Xiao Zhuo out from the blankets and chose a cute outfit for him. When it was her turn to choose an outfit, she was stumped.

She didn't know what to wear to make herself look a bit better. There would definitely be many parents attending today, and she would probably embarrass Xiao Zhuo and his Daddy since she wasn't beautiful.

However, she still wanted to do something so she wouldn't embarrass them that much.

"Bao Bao, what do you think Mummy should wear today?" Tang Tang didn't know what to do, so she turned to Xiao Zhuo for help.

In response, Xiao Zhuo swiftly went towards Tang Tang's wardrobe and earnestly looked at every clothing. In the end, he chose a white T-shirt and a denim skirt for her.

"Mummy, wear this."

Tang Tang grabbed the clothes and asked curiously, "Will Mummy look good in these?" She felt that it was rather plain.

Ji Xiao Zhuo nodded earnestly, "You'll definitely look good. Trust me, Mummy."

Seeing him look so confident, Tang Tang was curious, "Why does Bao Bao think these clothes will look good on Mummy?"

Ji Xiao Zhuo pointed at his own clothes and explained, "Because they are the same as mine. I look very handsome, so Mummy will look good in them as well."

Tang Tang suddenly realised that the clothes that the little one had picked were similar to the white shirt and jeans that he was currently wearing. No wonder he chose those clothes for her.

Even though Xiao Zhuo's reason wasn't very reliable, Tang Tang thought that his suggestion was not bad, so she decided to listen to him and wear those clothes.

Tang Tang entered the bathroom to get changed, and when she came out, she let Ji Xiao Zhuo take a look and asked, "What do you think? Does it look good?"

Ji Xiao Zhuo swiftly nodded in confirmation, "It looks good. Mummy looks the best."

Tang Tang felt like melting under Xiao Zhuo's sweet words even though she knew that wasn't true. She quickly kissed Xiao Zhuo's forehead a few times before holding his hand to walk out, "All right, let's go. We need to make breakfast."

When the mother and son walked out of the room, Ji Yan, who went out for a run, came home. Ji Yan paused when he saw them wearing similar outfits.

Ji Xiao Zhuo quickly went up and pulled on Ji Yan's hand while saying, "Daddy quickly look. I chose these clothes for Mummy. Does it look good?"

No wonder they were wearing similar outfits. It wouldn't be good to disagree with the little one, so Ji Yan nodded, "En, looks good."

Ji Xiao Zhuo's confidence soared. He pulled Ji Yan to the bedroom, "Then Daddy should go and take a shower while I choose clothes for you. You can wear them when you come out."

Ji Yan had a bad omen, but he didn't want to ruin Xiao Zhuo's enthusiasm, so Ji Yan could only let him do as he pleased.

When Ji Yan came out of the shower, he knew it was true. The little one actually chose the only white T-shirt and blue jeans he had in his wardrobe. Xiao Zhuo gave the clothes to Ji Yan as if they were a treasure, "Wear this, Daddy. It's the same as me and Mummy. You'll definitely look very handsome!"

Ji Yan went silent. He helplessly took the clothes and changed into them. The family of the three was going to wear the same clothes. Apart from Ji Xiao Zhuo, both Ji Yan and Tang Tang felt extremely awkward.