Chapter 18

Edits by Naravil

After an hour, the table was filled with food cooked by Tang Tang.All the dishes all looked delicious and colourful, and their fragrance was mouth-watering.

"Wow–" Everyone stared at the food in amazement, and then they looked at Tang Tang with reverence. In particular, Ji Yue was filled with admiration for Tang Tang, "You're too amazing, Tang Tang. You can prepare all these delicious dishes by yourself. You're like a God." To Chen Yue, who was like a kitchen killer, Tang Tang was simply her idol.

Tang Tang blushed from the praise and moved her hands in embarrassment, "No, no, it's just some typical family dishes. Everyone, come and eat quickly."

Everyone decided not to be courteous and immediately lifted their chopsticks to start eating. Because the food was too tasty, everyone ate so much that in the end, they couldn't help hiccupping. All the dishes that Tang Tang made were swept clean, and the rice cooker was emptied as well.

Gu Zhang An gave Tang Tang a big thumbs up, "Sister-in-law, they are no complaints with your cooking. It's so good. Lao San is lucky."

Ji Yue followed up with, "Looks like now we know where to go to freeload a meal."

Zhuo Ji also said, "Remember to take me along when you go."

Tang Tang became happy and bashful from the praises. So she collected the bowls and utensils and escaped to the kitchen.

Since Tang Tang had cooked, Ji Yue didn't want to leave all the cleaning to her, so she followed Tang Tang into the kitchen to help. However, she ended up discovering that she was clumsy in the kitchen and couldn't help Tang Tang with anything. A moment later, Tang Tang swiftly finished everything by herself, the kitchen looked brand new.

Ji Yue was astonished and her impression of Tang Tang changed completely. She felt that they must have misunderstood Tang Tang in the past since she was clearly a good person.

When she was done cleaning, Tang Tang didn't leave the kitchen. Instead, she grabbed some ingredients from the fridge and began preparing them.

"Tang Tang, what are you planning to do?" Ji Yue asked curiously.

Tang Tang prepared the ingredients while she answered, "I saw that everyone ate a lot tonight. It's not good to sleep with a stuffed stomach, so I'm making some digestive tea for everyone so it won't affect tonight's sleep and help with digestion."

Ji Yue gasped in surprise, "Heavens, you even thought of that? You're too virtuous. Do you pamper Ji Yan at home like this as well?"

"Ah?" Tang Tang blanked. "It's not pampering. These are things that I should do. After all, he's working so hard at the military, I should look after him and Bao Bao properly."

Ji Yue froze and suddenly started to reflect. Did she treat Gu Zhang An too badly? On the other hand, he would occasionally wash her feet and give her a massage when he came back from work. Was she a bad wife?

However, she couldn't be like Tang Tang.

Why did she suddenly felt that Ji Yan had married a treasure-like wife?

The digestive tea that Tang Tang prepared was effective. When everyone drank it, their stomachs didn't feel as stuffed as before, and the taste of the tea was surprisingly good as well. Even Ji Xiao Zhuo drank it with relish and still wanted to have more after drinking two large cups. When Tang Tang noticed, she took his cup away, "Don't drink more tea. You'll wet your bed tonight if you drink more."

Ji Xiao Zhuo pouted. He wasn't satisfied and quickly defended his dignity, "Mummy, I'm not three years old anymore. I don't wet my bed!"

Discovering that she had stepped on the little one's tail, Tang Tang quickly adapted and changed her words, "Ok. Ok. Mummy knows you won't wet the bed. Mummy was just afraid you'll keep going to the toilet tonight if you drink too much."