Chapter 58 - Next destination

By the time everyone was awake, Rosalie, like always was already awake, and had once again decided to make breakfast. However this was the first day the curse breakers had not been up too. As it was Rosalie and her families last day in Egypt the curse breakers had decided to have a much deserved lie in, and they would not start their work day until Rosalie's family had left, which would be at around 12pm. This would also be the first day that Bill would be going back to work which was another reason that he would be sleeping in instead of being up at the crack of dawn.

Rosalie decided to make a traditional English breakfast, American pancakes and Ful Medames, a Egyptian breakfast dish that Masuda taught her how to cook. She wanted their last meal together to be special and have something that everyone would enjoy.

Having woken up at 4am, it took Rosalie until everyone woke up at 7am-7:30am to have all the food ready. Everyone else was up and hungry at 8am, and they all immediately dug into the food, groaning and moaning in pleasure at the taste of the food. Rosalie rolled her eyes at their behaviour but a grin lit up her face at their reactions, she loved it when people she loved enjoyed her food. It took about an hour for all the food to be finished, and with all the big appetites that most of the group had it was no surprise to that the heaps of food that was made was demolished. 

Sirius and Remus had thought about doing something in the magical alley, however changed their minds when they realised if they did that there would be no time to say goodbye to everyone. They had only been in Egypt for a few days and no one had thought that they would get that close to people in so short a time. But Bills friends were so welcoming and kind, everyone couldn't help but like them immediately Now that it was over they all realised how much they would miss each other. Although young the curse breakers had become close friends Rosalie, Draco, Fred, George and Percy. Timothy had gotten close to all of the adults and even the children. For this reason Sirius and Remus decided to spend the whole morning at the camp to spend time with their new friends.

For this time they all just talked and laughed with each other. Sirius had decided to get the house elves to pack their belongings so they would have more time together.

Eventually though it was 12pm and time for them to leave. It was with teary eyes that Rosalie hugged everyone. She would genuinely miss all of them, but they all promised to keep in touch, and Rosalie had decided she would convince Sirius and Remus to make this trip a yearly thing. Although everyone was sad they knew they would see each other again, so with that they whisked away with the use of a portkey.

While the curse breakers were sad to see them go, they had lives and had to get back to work, so none of them really had time to miss them to much, although Masuda and Akila would miss Rosalie and their talks on the history of Egypt, it was nice to have someone to talk to, none of the other curse breakers were really interested, unless it was to do with the artifacts they found.

Diamond was going to miss the Weasley twins a lot as like them, she was a bit of a trouble maker when she was in school and they talked a lot about the sort of pranks they had done, Diamond had given the twins quite a few ideas on different pranks they could do.

Stephen would miss Draco, as although reserved and uncomfortable at first, Stephen found out that they had quite a lot in common, and they had quite a few chess matches whenever they could.

Timothy was going to miss talking to the other adults, it was nice to be around people closer to his age, he was going to miss the conversations they had.

Bill was going to miss them all, especially his little brothers. He had missed them so much when he left but he just couldn't stay there anymore, he felt suffocated and miserable when he was in England, he loved his mother, he really did, but even before he found out all the horrible things she had done to Rosalie he knew she was a difficult person to be around. She was the main reason he had left, he hated to even think it, but he knew deep down that it was true. Having his brothers around was amazing, but Bill had never thought a group of people he had only known a week, especially one including the Malfoys, would become like family to him, and he would miss every single one of them so much.