Chapter-1

Note: Rewritten

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Looking up at the night sky full of stars from the highest floor, Park Jimin sighed as the sound of people talking and laughing fell into his ears after blending with the music going in the background.

He looked down at the busy road, the city lights shined beautifully but they were still no match for the brightly lit night sky, full of stars.

He raised his hand and massaged his temples, his head hurting from the continuous noise. Park Jimin had never liked noise.

Just as he was about to close his eyes, a pair of arms came from behind and hugged him.

He narrowed his eyes, already knowing who it was. He cleared his throat to sound stern and said without turning around, "You still remember that it's my birthday today."

A melodious and deep laughter rang in Park Jimin's ears and he felt the person's back vibrating with the laughter.

"You still dare to laugh?"

Jimin's voice was low, his dark brown eyes slightly squinted, depicting slight anger.

Jimin has a very unique eye shape. He has very soft monolids and a soft dripping like shape. They are rounded. He has very mochi looking eyes.

The person behind didn't say anything but retracted his hands and turned Jimin around.

Staring at his best friend's smiling face, Jimin couldn't help but huff in anger, "Do you feel a little bad for coming so late?"

The other person's face looked unrealistic, like a beautiful dream. His soft brown hair were falling over his forehead, covering his eyes slightly. His skin was white and soft like tofu, giving others the urge to poke it.

He had perfectly bow shaped lips, giving others the urge to use them as pillow. The highlight and the most important part of his face was his eyes.

He had a pair of bewitching peach blossom eyes, that had the power to bewitch people with just a glance. Paired with his gorgeous and unique boxy smile, he had the ability to hook people's souls with just a look.

He was like an alluring butterfly floating by, the would make you run after it, giving you the urge to catch it, but it flies away too soon. You can only see and not touch.

Even the greatest of poets would lose their senses and unable to recite in front of him.

He was a miracle, like the moon among the stars. Too beautiful yet too far.

You reach your hand, wanting to touch it but then you retract, not wanting to mess it. He was too pure to touch and too different from others.

Because the others were merely words, while Kim Taehyung was poetry. A poetry one could spend their whole life understanding the meaning to.

When he laughed, it could even make the moon shy away. That was what Kim Taehyung was.

Taehyung laughed and wrapped his arms around his best friend, "I am sorry, Chim. It wasn't on purpose."

Jimin couldn't stay mad at Taehyung for long, he knew it too. So, he sighed and gave up his stern facade.

"I was waiting for so long, you know." Jimin's voice was very unique and beautiful. His voice was very pleasing to the ears, like music.

His facial featured could be defined as sharp, especially his jawline. He had a pair of soft plump lips that were pink and moist. He had chubby cheeks, that made him look cute whenever he would puff them out.