chapter 34

Mikaela POV

A loud bang of my door halted my beautiful peaceful sleep. Still sleepy, I just let it be. But the loud bang becomes thunderous that I instantly opened my eyes. What does Lila want now?

I huffed as I marched to my door and fly it opened. Revealing a new freshly Lila standing in the doorway of my room door.

"What are you doing? I am still sleeping!" I asked her while I didn't bother to lower my voice cause she disturb my must have sleep.

"Oh come on you'll live! Let's go to the boys dorm today?" I stared at her if she's serious or not? "What?" She asked waiting for my response.

"What the heck are you talking about? Why are we going there?" I asked her. Still wearing why she wants to go there.

"He's always here so this time it's about time you visit him!" She said while she went inside my room and went straight to my closet.

"This! Why did you not wear this? This will look good and sexy in you" Is she serious? Why would I wear such revealing clothes for my boyfriend? If only she knew how pervert and jerk he is.

"No thanks! That clothes only for my closet. I don't have plans put it in my body and parading it to some place especially that boyfriend of mine!" I said and she snorted out to me.

"Come on! You need to prepare him for the game tomorrow so you need to surprise him!" She said in excitement.

"I already make him prepare I told him to relax and sleep on his dorm. I don't want to disturb him! So why would I go there?" I said to her as I sitted in the edge of my bed.

"Your so dense my friend. If anything else he want to prepare to his game . That boy would be happy, you will be there and spend a night on his room tonight!" My face scrunch from disbelief.

"Spend a night on his bed? Are you out of your mind? It's like me swimming on the sea with a big piranha!" I told exasperatedly.

"Yeah yeah... So what piranha! It's your handsome piranha boyfriend. No need to be exaggerate!" She told me while she wiggle her finger on me.

"Shut up! I better stay here than be there!" I said with a finality voice. While I hop in my bed about to start again my sleep. "Close the door when you go out. I still need to sleep since I'm sleepy!"

"What are you talking about? Get up!" She said as she climbed on my bed and shake me vigorously.

"Hey stop it you making me dizzy!" I said as I put my hand on my head.

"You better get up or I will do worse!" She threatened me and hop out.

"Ahhhhhhh... Why can't you understand a thing? I want to sleep. I don't want to go there!" I said as I yelled at her.

"We are both going anyway. I miss my boyfriend!" She pouted and my jaw almost dropped from shocked.

"You miss your boyfriend? When you both always together?" I asked her bewilderment.

"Hahahah... When you used to be always together. Then suddenly your away from each other. You will lonely!" She said as she whined.

"I can't believe you woman!"

"Please??? Have mercy on your friend?" She asked me giving me her powerful puppy eyes.

"Urrrrrgggg!!! Fine!" I said.

She excitedly exited my room and said she will prepare her self. I too went to washroom and started to prepare.

After that, I change into my comfortable clothes of my choice, not the one that LiLa forced me to. Seriously that's too revealing.

Then my burst open again and I saw Lila gawking at me

"Wow you look so beautiful! But you should wear the one I choose!" She said and scowled at her.

"Lila I don't want to! That's too revealing ok? I just stick to this! Come on let's go of you don't want me to change my mind!" I said to threatened her because she really insisted of me wearing that clothes.

"Fine!" I she throws an glared to me and stomped like a baby. Then we both marched outside.

We hoop into her car since she said she wants to drive. Not for long we arrived in the boys dorm. I saw some familiar boys standing outside the lobby.

"Is Blake and Dami inside? " Lila asked the guy whose name is Luke, the one standing in the lobby.

He looked both of us shocked. His gazed train to Lila then stop to me. The way he looks I felt like violated.

Then Lila make a fake cough so he can get his attention since he's shamelessly busy checking me out.

"So?" Lila asked with a raising brows this time.

"Of course they both there!" He said with a smile. We walked inside but I didn't miss how he looks at me again.

"Fuck what a lucky bastard!" He mumbled to himself but I still can hear it.

"Morning babe!!!!" Lila screech voice boomed in the house. She flung into Blake arms like she weighs nothing.

"Oh.. Baby Dami is still sleeping! You know the way to his room right?" Blake humorly said to me.

"I think I'll pass!" I said waving my hands. The last I want is to witness him naked on his all glory. I know that guy sleep naked.

"Oh come on! You go and surprise your boyfriend!" Lila groaned at me and I glared at her back. Blake can only laughed at the two of us.

I stomped my feet and began my way to his room. Why do I need to do this anyway?I asked myself. I feel like thief sneaking into his room. When I reached his door I open it slowly. I can see him lying with his back sleeping peacefully. Now I am contemplating to go there since I don't want to disturb him and wake him up. What a bad girlfriend I am.

But I sighed as I realized my dear friend will only pushed me her again and again. So I choose to get inside, close the door and began to walk tiptoeing to his bed. I sit down slot and shake him a little.

"Good morning Dami!" I said softly.

Then like an swift moment, a hand held my me and clasps my waist twisted my body making me rolled down the bed. Damien gets up and hovering me and smiled slyly.

"Morning baby doll!" He said to me and dive his face giving me a kiss.