𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎, 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸 🩸

There were actually two people sat in front of him, he could clearly see the face of one of them but not the other.

The hooded man's deep and cold voice had instantly sent shivers down the blonde's spine, he just froze in front of them, unable to utter a word.

"I have your sister."

'He's saying the same words that were in the letter..'
Taehyun remarked while clenching his fists, trying to keep his inner fear in "How do I know you're telling the truth? Where the heck is she?"

The person grabbed a laptop that was sitting on the floor and put it on his lap. He turned the screen to Taehyun to show him a video:

A familiar blonde little girl was sitting on a wooden chair seemingly alone in a dark room that looked like the one that he's in right now, wrists tied up with a rope around the arms of the chair

A familiar blonde little girl was sitting on a wooden chair seemingly alone in a dark room that looked like the one that he's in right now, wrists tied up with a rope around the arms of the chair. And a piece of cloth tied around her head, covering her eyes.
"Speak. He's watching." the cameraman said from behind.

"Taehyun!! Are you there!?" She cried "Please help me.. I don't wanna die... They-"

The hooded figure slammed the laptop shut, not letting Taehyun watch the rest of it. Then began tapping his fingers on the side table, the sound was echoing in the enclosed room, putting Taehyun in an eerie atmosphere. We could perceive an evil grin set on the older's lips, the only part of his face that is visible.

Taehyun was completely horror-struck "Wtf..." he whispered, unable to move a single muscle nor think straight. The sight of his poor nine year old sister in this situation was just...

When the man had grinned, Taehyun saw something that's impossible to go unnoticed, he had long pointed fangs.

The blonde himself has cute canine teeth but they're nothing compared to the other's prominent ones. Even though his face is shaded, Taehyun was able to perceive 2 horizontal glowing red lights around the upper half of his face. All these features really freaked him out, wondering if the person is even human.

"But you can have her back."

Hearing that snapped him out of his frozen-state, curious Taehyun slowly approached him without caring for his own safety. "Wha.."

"Yep but you need to do something first... which is.."

He stated "Answering this math question."

'Math question?'
The boy looked at him with a confused look, is that really all it takes and he can have his sibling back?