Chapter 1: Rage

Clarification: For the love of fuck, don't comment that Y/N is Eren Yeager. It's getting annoying with people misunderstanding what I meant for Y/N.

A young man named Y/N was happily enjoying his time with his family. His two young brothers were happily enjoying their food at the dinner table while Y/N was just making his younger sister a bowl to eat. 

Once done, he handed the bowl to her. "Finally!" she said while excitedly grabbing the bowl. 

"You love my cooking, huh?" Y/N inquired. 

"Of course I do!" she retorted. "it's as good if not better than mom's!" 

With a chuckle, Y/N says "come on, it's not that good." 

"You need to give yourself some more credit," she said before walking to the dinner table. 

Y/N wore a genuine smile. He was happy to see that his family was happy. It meant the world to him to see smiles on their faces after the deaths of their parents. Y/N turned and saw a family photo. 

Sadness falls upon his face while looking at his dead parents. He gripped the photo with both of his hands and the words of his parents echoed throughout his head. "Please Y/N, take care of your siblings. Make sure that they have a great life even without us here." 

A single tear falls down his face. "I promise, I'll make sure that they stay safe. I'll protect them no matter what." 

"Hey, Y/N!" his sister said. 

"Huh?" he said before wiping away his tears. "What's up?" 

"We're going to play a game!" she told him. "Wanna join?"

"Of course I do!" he answered. 

"Come on!" 

Y/N followed them to the living room to which he would enjoy playing with his siblings. Later on that day, darkness had fallen upon the sky and his siblings were tired. The two boys could barely stand due to their lack of energy. 

"Tired?" Y/N asked them. 

They both looked up at him and lifted their arms in the air, clearly wanting to be picked up and carried to bed. Understanding this, their older brother picked them up and carried them to their shared bedroom. 

He laid them both in their bed and tucked them in. "Thank you, Y/N." "Thank you, big bro." 

"It's my pleasure," Y/N told them with a sweet and genuine smile. 

He kissed his two little brothers on the forehead and left their bedroom. Once leaving, he is met with his little sister. They look each other in the eyes for a little bit before he asked "Want me to carry you to your room too?" 

She smiles and lifts her arms in the air. Y/N just simply smiles and picks her up. "Thank you!" she told him. 

"It's no problem," he said before entering her room. 

Laying her down in the bed, she got comfortable and looked cute since only her head was poking out. "Have a nice night," Y/N told his little sister before kissing her on the forehead. 

He begins to walk out, but she grabs his hand. "Huh?" he said before looking at her. 

"Y/N, I have a question," she told him. 

"What is it?" 

"I wanted to know, are you ok?" 

"What do you mean?" 

"It's just, I see how hard you work. You've been pushing yourself so hard after mom and dad's death. I've even heard you cry at times. I just want to make sure that you're ok."