Chapter 02

Jhuk Ke Tere Aage Ye Ikraar Karta Hu,

Main Tumse Meri Jaan Bohot Pyaar Karta Hu.....❣️

[🌹Happy Valentine's Day🌹]

***

Zoya's POV:--

The once cheerful atmosphere was changed into a painful one. Almost everyone eyes had tears in them as they witness a father teary eyes for his daughter. Iqra was sobbing hard in his father's chest, making her mother cry harder. While Iram had a painful look on her face, still finding it hard to believe that her twin wasn't going to be living with her in the same house.

I turned my back to them, as my eyes welled up with my tears. I bit my lips, to stop myself from crying.

It hurts!!! Knowing that she wasn't going to be here in her house anymore. I can't meet her always like I used to. I can't talk for hours like we used to. Now with whom I am going to share my problems and gossips with? Thinking about this make my heart ache.

"Zoya....." Whispered Iqra, making me turn around. The moment I glanced at her, the tears that I was trying to stop starts flowing down my cheeks, seeing her puffy eyes. Her eyes held pain and sadness of being taken away from her family and friends.

I always thought marrying someone and staying with them for the rest of the life, whom you don't know is the hardest things. But saying goodbye to your loved one's seems more harder.

"I will miss you." I sniffles as I hugged her tightly, she too hugged me back.

"Me too. Take care of my family for me, especially Iram." She said in her shaky voice.

"And who will take care of Me?"

"Ayaan." She mumbled lowly so only I can hear.

My eyes automatically went towards his. If I am not wrong I saw tears in his eyes.

His eyes held sadness, worry and... love for me. He asked me with his eyes, 'If I am okay?' To which I nodded, with my slightly pink cheeks. I was embarrassed that he was seeing me in such my vulnerable state.

"On second thought, I don't think I will miss you that much." I spat playfully.

"But I will." She said softly.

"So you better tell Ayaan to ask your hand for marriage pretty fast. Because I want you there by my side as early as possible." She demanded lowly which Iram heard.

"You are trying to steal her away from me?" Iram asked in disbelief, joining our hug, obviously in a low tone.

We pulled away after away two minutes, accepting the reality. Just then my mobile vibrates. I looked at my mobile to see I got a message from Ayaan.

'Don't worry. I will make sure that Bhai would take care of Bhabhi. So please don't cry, it pain to see you cry🥺.'
- Ayaan❣️

I look at him after reading the message, My eyes met his, to see he was already staring at me. A single tear slips down my eyes, tears of happiness. I passed him a small soft smile.

In that moment, I knew that I fell for the right person. And that person was 'Ayaan Khan'.

***

(Next  Day)

Everyone was cheering and some were murmuring the song that was played. Everyone was so engrossed in it. And why would not they be, it was Iram Ahmed Zaidi. Who was performing on the stage with her cousins on 'Lehanga by Jass Manak'. They were dancing in sync and their choreography was perfect.