𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

I stood there frozen like a statue

I stood there frozen like a statue. Feeling Marco's hand on my wrist as he tried to pull me out but I immediately tore myself away from his strong hold.

The woman went with her hands through Lorenzo's dark curls and she moved forward and backward. It looked very disturbing and wrong. I gathered my courage and raised my voice.

"What's going on here" I asked, standing closer to his office desk with my arms crossed. The two of them looked at me as if it was the first sight of me.

"What are you doing here you canga " the blonde haired woman cried out and rose from Lorenzo's lap.
(Bitch)

Her voice was really straining and unpleasant. Lorenzo stood up too from  his chair annoyed.

"Alana stop yelling at my fiancée like that. No one can stand your voice so don't do that to us. I don't know why Marco let you in but he will see the consequences.  Go out right now" Lorenzo said annoyed with his strong Italian accent.

"Your fiancée. Who wants to marry someone like that." She asked and looked me up and down. We both looked at her annoyed and waited until she just went out.

"You little hoe. I'm going to make your life a living hell just you wait and see. Oh and Enzo does your fiancée know what you are hiding in your basement. " she said smugly and pushed me so that I fell on my butt.

She can be happy that I can control myself well and that I am against violence. Lorenzo held out his hand and pulled me back up. We were both alone in the office as Marco took Alana away.

"Thank you" I said quietly and sat down on the sofa. He sat down next to me and stretched out his legs. Although I am a little taller than some girls I am still shorter than Lorenzo. I am 5 ft 7½ and he is probably around 6'3.

" I don't want to seem nosy or disrespectful but can I possibly know who this Alana is" I asked, fiddling with my fingers. He breathed loudly and then looked at me.

"She is my ex-wife. I was married to her for 5 years." He told me and lit a cigarette. When I was little I used to leave the room when someone smoked next to me, but because of my father I got used to it. He took a drag on the cigarette and blew out the smoke away from me so I don't breath it in.

"She wanted to have kids but I wasn't ready so we took our time. One day she came to me and said she was pregnant. I was shocked but happy until I found out that the child was not mine but my own father's" he said seriously and looked at the door. I have never heard such a thing and I felt really sorry for Lorenzo. He is a man who doesn't like to share his feelings and telling me such a story means a lot to me.

He also said that the child unfortunately died but apparently Alana didn't care because she cheated on Lorenzo multiple times. In the end  they got divorced and never talked to each other again.

Today she came unannounced and just as I came up she sat on his lap and I caught her.

"Thank you for telling me" I said seriously and smiled slightly. I believe him. I mean it would be pretty stupid if he cheats on me because he made the rule of not cheating He just grunted and quickly finished his cancer stick.