64. New Meetings Old Friends

As of late Harry had been feeling that he and someone watching him all the time which was kind of unnerving but as Otiz hadn't kicked up a stink he knew that person wouldn't of harmed him right?

Right?!

He knew of Remus and his classes was something that he looked forward to even the big black dog that was normally found in the classroom or followed either Tom or Remus around all the time.

They had their lesson on Bogart's and Neville of all people changed his Bogert Severus into his grandmother's clothes making everyone laugh, yes Harry and to tell Severus of it all and said man said that he would be kinder to the poor boy, which they had made much progress on it.

When it came to Harry's turn, Remus tried to get in the way but Otiz pushed him out of the way showing that it was his uncle, Harry stepped back scared having a grip in Otiz' fur only to make him pull forward as if to say face it he can't hurt you.

Harry sighed too a deep breath and soon Bogert Vernon was blowing up like a balloon and burst making a horrible but at the same time funny noise this made everyone laugh.

He had done it he faced off against Bogert Vernon, he wasn't going to be scared of the man again.

Weeks passed and the black dog started to follow him around.

It was becoming to the end of the year when out of the blue along with Draco, Blaise and Theo, Harry was attacked by the dog, snarling at the Slytherin's not noticing that Harry was also wearing Slytherin colours.

He dragged Harry to the Whomping Willow making Otiz and his friends follow not liking where this was going.

Under the Whomping Willow was a room, they watched as the dog became a man making the four boys scream while Otiz growled at him.

"Harry, Harry it's me Sirius, you should remember..." he was cut of by one Remus Lupin hitting him and Otiz biting his leg.

"You idiot I told you not to do something like this but you still did!" screamed the gentle man who loved his chocolate.

"Professor who is that?" asked Theo who stuttered slightly looking at the shaggy haired man.

Remus just sighed and sat down, "this boys is my friend Sirius Orion Black, Lord of the Ancient House of Black, who is the cousin of Narcissa Malfoy nee Black and Hadrian's old godfather" explained Remus.

"What do you mean Harry's old godfather?!, I was named his godfather the day he was born!" screamed Sirius to his best friend after James that was.

"Idiot I explained everything to you when I found out it was you in Tomas' office that day, Severus adopted Hadrian..."

"His name is Harry James Potter, not this Hadrian" interrupted Sirius.

Remus ignored him and carried on explaining "...as I was saying Severus adopted Hadrian and what you thought Sirius of being godfather was stripped from you when the adoption and blood adoption took place his name changed to Hadrian Severus Jameson Snape as of August last year from what I was told by Severus and Tomas".

The four boys and one hybrid looked at the man after their professor explained it to him.

"So I lost the only thing that is or was James, the only I cared about for ten years was to get close to my godson, my little Bambi".

"I'm professor should we go? It seems you have something to talk about, come on guys" said Harry to his friends it was then Sirius noticed Harry's uniform.

"What he's in Slytherin for Merlin's sake James and Lilly would be rolling in their graves knowing that their son, their only son was in the snake pit but with Snivellus of all things, Remmy Snivellus all of things come on!"

"That's my father and I would kindly ask you not to call him such things sir!" growled Harry to him.

"But Harry Harry don't you remember me, you called me Paddy when you were little!"

"No I don't remember you and I would say that my name is now Hadrian Severus Jameson Snape, as of August before my second year, my god parents are Narcissa and  Lucius Malfoy as well as Molly and Arthur Weasley I don't even know you!"

He stormed away and out of the Shrieking Shack only to have him brought back in my Otiz in human form, sit and listen to each other!"

Everyone sat back down.

"Har.. Hadrian I'm sorry for what happened but you were meant to be with me after what happened to you parents that fateful night, j went and chased after a rat which I shouldn't of done but I did, I wasn't until I was being taken away that I remembered you"

"So you left me in a house burning and crumbling down around me. I was fifteen months old!"

"Listen I didn't mean to honest to Merlin I didn't mean to honest! I just wanted to get the one that sold your parents out to the man who killed them".

"I don't care, what you did sent everything off to what almost cost me my life at the beginning of my second year! I would of died if dad didn't come and get me!

I was locked in the cupboard under the stairs for ten years it was only before I started that I got that sorry excuse of a cousin's second bedroom, which they did so many things to me!

If you hadn't of went after a stupid rat I would of been better off! I've only just gotten back on track I still have to take a nutrition potion twice a day compared to four times it took weeks maybe months for me to eat more than four spoonfuls of food at any given time" by the end of it all he was screaming at Sirius his magic crackling around him setting Otiz on edge.

It was Draco that finally calmed him after he let him rage for another ten minutes.

All he did was place his hand on his shoulder and his magic slowly came under control.

"You sir may be my mother's cousin but you are nothing to me or to Hadrian, we don't trust you, come in guys let's get out of here I think uncle Sev might want to know about this" soon they left with the Whomping Willow only for Severus to come up to them asking if they were alright.

None of them had noticed the full moon behind them it wasn't until they all heard a howl.

"Remmy, Remus did you remember to take you potion?" but he was flung aside and ran off into the woods.