Michelle

⚠️ Disclaimer:⚠️ This story has been written by me and has not been copied, plagiarized or stolen from any other story or author. Any similarities are purely coincidental and all ideas seen are original originating from my mind.

Artemis
After I spent at least five minutes crying in the kitchen after Marcus left me with my clothes, I got shakily off the floor and walked to the bedroom to change. Once that was done, I brushed my hair and wiped my face with a wet wipe. I applied a little makeup from what was in my bag from last night and brushed my clothes off, trying to make myself look as presentable as possible.

Just as I finished I heard a soft knock on the door and rushed to open it. A she wolf stood there, a happy smile on her face. She looked to be about twenty. She had white, blonde, wavy hair that reached mid-back, a fair complexion, dark purple eyes and a friendly face. She was curvaceous and absolutely gorgeous. Her hip-hugger jeans, pink crop top and leather jacket made her look like a Hollywood model.

"Здравствуйте, меня зовут Мишель, вы Артемис Терри?"
(Hello my name is Michelle, you are Artemis Terry?)
"Of course she's Russian. I don't understand a word she's saying," Caroline said.
"Uh hi, I don't understand Russian," I said slowly. I just wanted to check if she knew English. As if she didn't, we'd sure have a problem. Goddess forbid, what if the whole pack was Russian?!

"Oh I'm sorry. You don't speak Russian. Hi I'm Michelle, you must be Artemis," she said in a friendly voice. I was startled. Her English was flawless.
"Hi Michelle, it's nice to meet you, and yes my name is Artemis," I said in an equally friendly voice.
"It's nice to know Shining Cosmos finally has a Luna. Marcus has been waiting forever for her to come. He's been so lonely," Michelle said a little sadly.

"Lonely? If he was really lonely, he'd never say such things to us, he'd treat us with respect and compassion and not yell at us, give us such rules to follow and treat us like his personal whore!" Caroline retorted.
"Trust you to put my innermost thoughts into words," I said laughingly.
"That's what I'm here for," she replied.
"And to drive me completely insane," I scoffed.

"Artemis are you okay?"
I jumped when I heard Michelle's shout. "Are you feeling okay?"
"Yeah I'm sorry I was mindlinking my wolf," I said sheepishly.
"Oh okay then, have you had breakfast?" Michelle asked with a smile as she walked into the Alpha's Chambers and into the kitchen.

"N..no I didn't eat breakfast. Marcus said you were in a hurry and I was..crying, he got angry I didn't mean to make him angry... I was just-" I was blabbering nonsense. She must've thought I was a weakling.
"Hey it's okay don't cry, I know my cousin can be...tough and heartless at times but he didn't mean any of it," Michelle said soothingly.

By the time I had stopped crying, it was quarter to ten, my eyes were swollen and the front of my dress was soaked.
"Don't cry Artemis, you'll get sick," Michelle said as she passed me my fifth tissue from the kitchen table.
"He..thinks I'm weak. He never actually said it, but he thinks it and that's just as good as saying it! He said he takes strong females and treats them nice, he protects them and he put them on a pedestal. Then he breaks them," I wailed.

Michelle gasped and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her and rested my head on her shoulder.
"Don't cry Маленький цветок,"
(Little flower)
"You aren't weak, you're stronger than you know, I believe you are capable of so much more," she said softly as she stroked my hair, maternal love radiated from her.

"Are you a mother Michelle?" I asked looking up at her.
"Why yes I am. How'd you guess?" she seemed surprised by my question.
"You seem like it. Maternal love, it's strong on your aura," I said.
"You're very observant. I have a daughter, Raya. She's three," Michelle said smiling.
I raised up and straightened up. Taking another tissue I wiped my eyes, blew my nose and inhaled deeply to calm myself down.

"It's pretty late now, I'm sure I've wasted your time with my ridiculous crying. Forgive me Michelle," I said, completely ashamed of myself.
"There's no need to apologize, and you didn't waste my time, I have nothing to do. What face you the impression that you were wasting my time?" she asked raising her eyebrows.

"Marcus said you have a right schedule, he said to hurry up," I said with a small smile.
Какой идиот!"
(What an idiot!) she said shaking her head.
"What did you say?" I asked.
"Oops sorry I forgot you don't speak Russian. I called him an idiot," Michelle said smirking.
"Haha I like her," Caroline laughed. "It's nice to know we we've a companion to talk to. Bria and Lana aren't here. But we have Michelle and Karla."
Yeah who's Karla you may ask? She's Michelle's wolf.

"Alright let's go shopping Shining Cosmos has really great mall and shopping centres. We've to get you new clothes, accessories, cosmetics and beauty products. Do you have a phone?" Michelle asked as she got up and turned to leave the kitchen.
"No not really. Is it essential for me to have one?" I asked.
"Uh yes Artemis, it is absolutely essential to have a phone. For emergencies, for entertainment and socialising," Michelle said amusedly as we left the Alpha's Chambers and walked down the hall.

"Well alright I guess I could use one. I haven't had a chance to talk to Bria and Lana since I left. That would be great," I said happily.
"Who are Bria and Lana?" Michelle asked genuinely interested. "Friends, relatives, former pack members?"

"My two best friends from Emerald Guardians. They're the best. They helped me when I was working as an-" I stopped explaining. I wasn't about the reveal the fact that I was an omega in Emerald Guardians. If Marcus found out my shameful secret, Goddess knows how he'd react.

We had reached outside by this time and Michelle walked to large five door garage where she entered a six digit code and the doors opened. Inside were five expensive looking cars. Michelle dug a pair of keys out of her pocket and pressed a button. A silver Porsche unlocked. We got in and Michelle pulled out of the garage and we drove out of pack territory.

"When you were working as?" Michelle inquired as she drove.
"As a school teacher in the pack nursery," I felt bad about lying to her, but hey you would lie too if you were in my disposition.
"Why would you work as a nursery teacher? You're an Alpha's daughter. Shouldn't you have been training to become Alpha for when your father stepped down?" Michelle wanted to know.

"My brother is going to become Alpha. It's not exactly my cup of tea," I said smoothly.
"But he's not of Alpha blood so how can that be?"
"How does she know Alec isn't of Alpha blood? I've never met her before," I said to Caroline.
"Maybe she encountered him at the Gala and sensed he wasn't of Alpha blood. Everyone knows that Alpha blood is strong and has power and dominance, much unlike the average wolf," Caroline said.

"Have you met my brother at the Gala last night?" I inquired.
"I saw him with another she wolf. She was acting like a slut and had on this ridiculously short dress," Michelle said with a shudder.
"Omg! With just a single glance, she made out our slut of a sister-in-law! She's good!" Caroline said laughing loudly.

"She's Natalie, my brother's mate," I was struggling to keep my laugh from escaping.
"She's your sister-in-law?!" Michelle shrieked as she grabbed her hair with her hands.
"You poor thing, no-one deserves to be even remotely related to such a shameless  creature! She was flaunting herself as though she were a prostitute!"

"Oh you have no idea," I said smirking. "The stories I have of that girl, you won't believe!"
"Ohh really? We have time to listen. Please do share," Michelle snickered wickedly.
And from that point on, I shared with Michelle all the outrageous stories about Natalie. Michelle laughed so hard I swear she was going to crash the car at some point.

It felt nice to have someone to talk to while I was in Shining Cosmos. I missed Bria and Lana and I felt sorry for them, doing all the work in Emerald Guardians. Once I got my phone, I'll call them for sure. They were my best friends after all. Bit until then, I'd enjoy Michelle's company. Who was so much like me in so many ways.