|69|

I swallow hard as I slowly wander down the hallway from Harry's bedroom. My hair is freshly washed and smells like him, my body is warm and covered with one of his crewnecks and his boxers hugging my hips. His apartment is dark and the storm outside rages viciously, the wind whistling while the rain hails against the side of the building.

When I round the corner into his living room, I find Harry stood with his back facing me as he stares out his glass doors. His body is stiff and his muscles are tensed up as he stands there silently. I watch him for a moment, his faint reflection in the glass is unclear and foggy. His hood from his sweatshirt hides his curls from my view.

I lean my shoulder against the wall as I stare at his back. A loud crack of thunder causes both of us to jump, Harry's head dropping forward as I draw in a slow breath. I don't think either of us know exactly where to start or what to say. We've never fought like this, and I'm really hoping it doesn't happen again.

"If I hadn't shown up," Harry begins, my eyes flickering back over to him as I chew the inside of my cheek. "Would you have fucked that guy?" He questions, my stomach churning at the mere thought of another man touching me like Harry does. "Would you have let him touch you?" He continues.

"No." I answer truthfully. I cross my arms over my chest as I watch Harry continue to stare out the window before him. "I don't want anyone else like I want you." I assure him, pushing off the wall and moving to stand in the middle of the room. "Did you fuck Allie? Do you love her?" I ask, Harry spinning around to face me with hardened features, obviously not fond of my slight taunting and aggressive questioning.

"No, she doesn't make me feel the way you do, Clover." He states, his voice firm and strong as he stares at me, his fists clenched at his sides. "I don't love her like I love you." He breathes, my eyes falling to his clenched fists that he quickly relaxes. "The way that prick was touching you," Harry begins, his feet slowly carrying him towards me, our eyes glued together. "The way he was undressing you in his head made me want to beat the absolute shit out of him until he was unrecognizable." He breathes lowly, the space between us wearing thin as he continues approaching me.

"Stop." I whisper, moving to step back from him. Harry's hand captures mine, stopping my movements as he pulls me back to my place. Our chests touch as I look up at him, my neck craned back as he keeps me still in my place in front of him, my feet basically glued to the floor.

"I never once felt this way over Allie, I could've watched another man fuck her and I would have been fine." He mumbles firmly, his eyes boring into mine as he stares down at me. "But someone so much as looks at you and I'm off the fucking rails, so no, Clover, I didn't love her." He breathes, reaching up with his free hand to push my wet hair behind my shoulder.

His finger tips brushing my shoulder sends harsh shivers down my spine as I sink my teeth into my bottom lip. Harry has never acted this way. I blink up at him, his fingers lightly tracing up my shoulder and to my neck, my breath getting caught in my throat as he leans down to my ear.

"Got it?" He questions sternly, his voice gravely and low, his lips brushing against my ear. I nod my head slowly, feeling his finger tips gently digging into my hip as he presses his lips to my ear.

"Yes." I breathe, swallowing hard as he continues to press short kisses to my hot skin. He moves from my ear to my jaw, trailing them down my neck and back to my shoulder where he pulls away, a small sigh escaping my lips at the loss of contact.