Wolffe

I let out a groan as Wolffe's com went off. He unwrapped his arms from me and grabbed the Com.

"Wolffe here." He said as he set up.

"Commander we are goin out for drinks you should come. Sinker is inviting (Y/n)." Boost said calmly.

I held back a laugh and covered my mouth.

"I'll think bout it." He said before turning it off.

My com went off and I grabbed it.

"(Y/n) here." I said with a smile.

Wolffe sent me a smirk and I held back a laugh.

"79's now. Wolffe is coming." Sinker said calmly.

"Well I'm kind of busy." I said as I sent Wolffe a wink.

"Busy doing what?"

"More like who... I mean I'll be there." I said before I turned it off.

Wolffe let out a laugh and I hit his shoulder.

"Shut up! It isn't funny." I said with a groan.

"Why are we not telling them again?" He asked calmly.

"Cause they would never leave us alone." I said as I snuggled into his chest.

I heard a knock on the door and let out a groan.

"Probably pizza, I got it." He said as he stood up.

"Alright I gotta get dresses any ways." I said as I grabbed my clothes.

He went to the door and I heard a scream.

"Damn it Sinker! That was my ears!" Wolffe yelled.

I rushed to the door and saw the whole Wolfpack there. My eyes went wide as I saw them staring at a half naked Wolffe.

"I knew it!" Comet yelled.

"How long have you been screwing our mechanic!" Sinker yelled angrily.

"(Y/n)! How long have I been screwing you?" Wolffe asked sweetly.

I let out a groan and hit my head on the wall. Half an hour later we had calmed them down.

"I can't believe I have been trying so hard to get you two together and you were already dating." Sinker said with a frown.

"I can't believe Boost won the bet." Comet said with a frown.

"There was a bet?" I asked shocked.

"I said you guys were already dating. Rex said you would never date and Comet said one of us would die before you dated. And Sinker said he could get you to date." Boost said calmly.

"And I lost." He said with a sigh.

"What did Cody say?"

They all looked at each other and let out a sigh.

"He said that you guys would probably just screw each other instead of date."

"In a way he's ri-"

"Finish that sentence and you go with out sex for a month." I said cutting Wolffe off.

He nodded his head and I sent him a glare.