Thrawn

"Master (y/n) (l/n), a famous Jedi General in the clone wars if I do remember." Thrawn said as he walked around me.

"You must have me mistaken. I'm just a simple Rebel." I said calmly.

"Oh but I don't. See I remember you and General Skywalker. You were always watching him closely." He said as he stopped in front of me.

"I'm no Jedi."

"Not anymore... I'm not surprised you are alive... you were very resourceful."

"What do you want?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"Emperor Palpatine has given me a choice. Either I kill you... or I force you to be my wife... now. I would rather not kill you." He said calmly.

"You could let me sneak away? I mean me and Skywalker did save your life."

"Yes, which is why I'm giving you the choice." He said calmly.

"I'm a Jedi, we have a code to not have attachments." I said as I looked away from him.

"A rule you said you wished to break."

I looked up at him and frowned.

"Why would you even wish to marry me?" I asked angrily.

"That is for me to know, and you not." He said calmly.

"I have a right to know."

"You already know. It's the same reason I asked you to stay." He said softly.

Flashback

"I am in your thanks again Master (L/n)." Mitth'raw'nuruodo said as he looked down at me.

"I was only doing my job." I said softly.

"Still I thank you." He said with a nod of his head.

I nodded my head and turned to leave but he grabbed my hand.

"Stay." He said softly.

"I can't." I said as I let out a sigh.

"You feel it too, I know you do."

"Mitth'raw'nuruodo, I can't." I said as I turned and walked away.

"I love you." He said softly.

I stopped and felt my heart stop.

"I can't leave my people. If I leave then I am abandoning them, if there wasn't a Jedi order, if there wasn't a war. I would say yes." I said as I looked over at him.

He nodded his head and I turned and walked away.

End Flashback

"There is ok longer a Jedi order, and the clone wars is over." He said softly.

"Mitth'raw'nuruodo-"

"Please... I am not own to beg." He said softly.

I nodded my head and he leaned down and gently kissed me.