Alone

It was the next morning. You didn't pack your bags or bother to get up early. You laid there listening to your father rummage around the house packing his bags.

You eventually got out of bed and got changed. After finishing getting ready you head downstairs to the kitchen, grabbing a bowl and pouring cereal into it. Your dad entered the kitchen and watched you from afar "Packed your bag?" You ignored him and continued to get the milk out and fill your bowl.

"But she's not going" A deep voice from behind your dad spoke up, it was Kuroo. You turned to see your dad, frowning and turning back to pack his bags. You ate your breakfast in silence. You mother came downstairs not long after and ate breakfast with you and Kuroo. "You're not going are you..?" Your mother asked in a worried voice. She didn't want you to go, she hadn't seen you grow up. You shook your head in response and carried on eating.

Someone had walked in the front door and slowly closed it behind them. All three of you turned to see the door. It was Kenma. He smiled slightly "Sorry..I just wanted to make sure y/n wasn't going to leave..." He mumbled in the neck of his hoodie.

Your mother smiled and beckoned him to sit down, asking if he's eaten as she grabbed a glass out of the cupboard. "Y-Yeah we had toast.." She smiled at Kenma as she passed him a glass of apple juice. She picked up the used dishes from the table and started to wash them in the sink.

You turned to Kenma with a worried face "What if he makes me leave?" Kenma and Kuroo frown at you. Kenma speaks first "We'll make sure you stay" Your mother sits back and the table and nods.

She looks back and forth between you and Kenma "A good couple you'd make" she giggles to herself as she watches you both turn bright red. Kuroo looked up from his phone and started laughing loudly, he nudged your mother before speaking "They are a couple" 

Your mother slapped her mouth closed trying not to scream. "That's amazing" "When did it happen!? Have you kissed yet!?" Kenma hid looked away trying to hide his face. "M-Mother!" You shout to her in embarrassment "Sorry Sorry" she giggles as everyone else kind of chuckles too.

Everyones face dulled when he walked into the room. Your father. "Are you leaving now?" your mother asked, looking up at him. He nodded in response "You're really not coming?" he asked you with a guilty face. You looked up to him and shook your head "no.." He looked down and left to put his shoes on.

You all got up and followed him to the door. "Sorry..." he mumbled as he looked down to the floor. He looked up again "I promise to stay away and to not hurt any of you again..." He opened the door and stepped out. You stood forward to the door "I love you" you say as he turns back and smiles.

Your father was finally gone and you didn't have to go. You shut the door after watching him drive away. All three smile at you.

"Well, I'm going upstairs now," you say nervously as they look at you. Kenmas face changed like he just woke up from zoning out "Can I stay?" he asks looking to you and to your mother for acceptance. She smiled and nods as the goes to sit on the couch. Kuroo stretches and puts his shoes on "I'm going out" he states before leaving the house. 

You look at Kenma and smile "Come on then" you say as you grab his hand and take him up to your room. "We won't play board games again right...?" asks mumbling with a small smirk on his face, he was purposely trying to tease you. You turn and hit him before going into your room. Leaving you both laughing afterwards "no but you have your switch right?" Kenma nods as he stands and watches you go through your draws.

Pulling out your switch and smiling brightly at him, he smiles back at your happiness. You jump on your bed and put a pillow against the wall. "Well don't just stand there" you laugh and pat your bed. Kenma walks over and crawls onto your bed, sneakily pressing his lips against your cheek and sits next to you.