Chapter 42

Edits by Naravil

When Ji Yan saw that Tang Tang was listening more seriously than Ji Xiao Zhuo, he remembered that she didn't know how to do those calculations due to her memory loss, so Ji Yan simply taught them at the same time. But every time he finished explaining, Tang Tang always had a clueless expression which, for some reason, made him want to laugh.

Her expression was too easy to read, and he could tell that she didn't understand the explanation. So, every time, after he finished teaching, Ji Yan would go through it again with her in more detail. He would explain the parts she didn't understand again, and if once wasn't enough, he would explain it again until she understood.

Every time, Tang Tang's face would redden in embarrassment. She felt guilty as she was really wasting Ji Yan's time, "Sorry, I'm too dumb. Go and teach Bao Bao instead. Don't waste your time teaching me. I will slowly learn it by myself."

"It's alright. You'll be fine after going through it a few more times. I will teach the parts you don't understand again." Ji Yan was very patient. He never got impatient with Tang Tang's slow learning speed.

Tang Tang thought Ji Yan was undoubtedly the best person in the world. He only had merits and no shortcomings at all. How could there be such a good person?!

When Ji Xiao Zhuo saw the moved expression on his mummy's face, he felt gloomy. Silently, Xiao Zhuo turned his body around and started to do his practice questions. Humph, daddy is biased. To mummy, daddy said that it didn't matter, but if it was him, daddy would definitely say, "Ji Xiao Zhuo, where did your brain just go?" Which made Xiao Zhuo don't even dare to make a single mistake.

Bao Bao heart hurts.

Under Ji Yan's guidance, Tang Tang finally learned how to multiply and divide. Even though she only knew how to calculate by writing, she already thought that it was amazing. The method was very convenient. The people here were really smart! Even she had become a little smarter.

Meanwhile, Ji Xiao Zhuo went up a level, multiplying and dividing mentally.

Originally, Tang Tang also wanted to try mental arithmetic, but after learning it for a day, she had to tearfully give up. It wasn't because she was lazy, it was because her brain was inadequate. Tang Tang would think until she had a headache, but she still couldn't come up with an answer. This was simply something she could not learn. According to a saying from this world, she would say that there was a limit with her IQ.

Her Bao Bao's intelligence was probably more than twice greater than hers.

In the end, Ji Yan directly gave both of them a question to see who could answer it first. Tang Tang worked out on paper while Ji Xiao Zhuo used mental arithmetic.

In the beginning, Tang Tang could still manage to keep up and have a battle with Xiao Zhuo, but, in the end, before she could finish calculating, Ji Xiao Zhuo had already announced the correct answer.

Tang Tang felt ashamed and happy at the same time. Her happiness was because Ji Xiao Zhuo was so outstanding, Tang Tang was proud of him.

Tang Tang got used to praising Ji Xiao Zhuo daily. She kissed his chubby cheeks and said, "Bao Bao, you're so smart!"

Previously, Ji Xiao Zhuo would always wave his hand, pretend that he didn't care, and modestly say, "It's so-so." But he was different today, Ji Xiao Zhuo wasn't modest. Instead, he asked for a reward, "Mummy, since I'm smart, can you satisfy a small request of mine?"

"What's your small request, ah?"

"Can I have a transformer?"

Tang Tang thought that the little one would ask for delicious food. She didn't expect he would ask for a transformer, which should be a toy, right?