[ 🅕︎🅞︎🅤︎🅡︎ ]

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

"Aye haye!" She continued pacing around the guest room restlessly, biting on her thumb nail. "Mera damagh kharab ho gaya hai!" Throwing off the sandals from her feet, as they slid in opposite directions across the room, she jumped on the bed, whining.

"Yeh kia ho raha hai?" She wondered out loud. Yesterday night, Dawood had told her that they'll be going to Lahore, that he'll take her to her dream university, which was supposedly the reason she had run off. He was ready to help her with the admission process, since she didn't have anything with her and every other important thing, she couldn't have been any more grateful to him. She should be the happiest person right now, but as morning came and she realized that the time for her leaving was nearing, it caused a bad feeling in her heart.

She is going to miss everything. It had just been a few days, but she had grown an attachment to this place and him, and the thought of leaving like this was saddening for her heart.
"Itna tou mujhe apne ghar se bhaagte hue dukh nahi hua bhae!" She scoffed at her heart for feeling so depressed over the thought of leaving here. She had talked to her mom the day she went to his office, by using the telephone placed on the reception. Though, she couldn't ask or tell much since her mother seemed to be in a hurry since her brother, who was thankfully alive but just grounded in the house, hadn't charge his phone.

A knock on her door had her get up, as she roamed around to find the scattered pair of her sandals, setting herself up. With a glance at the mirror, she opened the door, the bag of her clothes, he had brought for her, and her jewellery beside her. She had to pay him back for so much, she thought looking at his dressed up figure standing at a distance from the door.

"If you're ready, let's leave." He passed her a smile, as she made her way outside, dragging the bag with her, but he quickly grabbed it though.

"We're travelling by car?" She questioned as he loaded their bags in the car's trunk.

"Yeah." He choked out, turning his head away. "Since, train isn't a safe option, is it?" And he definitely didn't have a private jet to reach the city within minutes, but travelling by the car by driving for 24 hours, he could at least spend some more time with her. Since, this might even be their last moments with each other. He had contacted the university's head, as being a renowned businessman, his request couldn't have been rejected by them. Hoor was a scholarship student so they got her files searched up.

"I know right." She bit on her lip, pulling her hair behind her ear. One more day, travelling with him. Last day.

They set off to their long journey, with heavy and anxious hearts. For Hoor, it was still confusing as to why did she even feel like this? For Dawood, he knew he liked her, but was this liking towards her more than he had thought?

"Will you miss me?" Hoor broke the silence, asking out if nowhere. She couldn't be the only one feeling this way.

"What kind of question is that?" Dawood glanced out of the window, flustered.