[ 🅑︎🅞︎🅝︎🅤︎🅢︎ ]

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

"Chalein na!" She whined like a baby as Dawood squinted his eyes still very sleepy, his hand running through his hair further messing up their disheveled form.

"Look at the time Hoor! It's literally 3 AM and you want us to go grab some Mc'donalds drive thru?" He spoke in his sleepy voice.

They were back in Pakistan and Hoor's university was starting from the next day. Dawood didn't want her to live in the hostel so they had shifted to a house in Lahore. After having a long day, he was soundly asleep when Hoor's weird craving due to her natural mood swings dropping any time on her erupted again.

Since she couldn't sleep thinking about her first day in both excitement and curiosity. She had finally reached her dream, she couldn't wait for the morning and her sleep was far away from her. Her thought process shifted to food when her stomach demanded for some late night snacks. She could never say no to that.

"Ap hi ne hume lat lagai hai iss spicy chaske ki! I want my favourite spicy burger with fries and coke." She folded her arms, standing on his bed side as he was still wrapped in the blanket. On hearing no response, she snatched the blanket away in a go leaving him lying there in his gym vest and pyjamas. "I'll count till three, if you don't get up, meine paani ki baalti laa kar ulta deni hai aap pe!" She warned.

"Just order it." He tried pulling the blanket back but she threw it on the couch, making him lie back down on his chest with a sigh, his mascular back flexing.

"Usmai kia maza? Mujhe jaana hai aur aap mujhe le kar jaein ge." She placed her hands on her waist and deadpanned, trying not to drool over the view.

"You've got university in the morning."

"So? Usi wajah se tou neend nahi aa rahi!" She pouted looking at the clock again.

"Hoor, I'm literally in my pyjamas." He groaned, trying another excuse to get out of the situation. But who was he trying with?

"Tou kia hua? Seedha gaari mai tap jaiye ga nikal ke!" She exasperated. Grabbing onto his arm to force him up, she pinched it when he didn't budge.

"Ow. Acha na! Zaalim aurat!" He muttered the last part sitting up on the bed as Hoor satisfyingly smiled hopping towards the mirror, while he lazily got up from the cozy bed.

"Jaldi." She restlessly stood by the door while he tried to look representable. He wore an open button shirt on top, shaking his head with a smile. This woman will make him do all the crazy stuff and he wouldn't mind doing it for her with a smile if it makes her happy. Squishing her cheeks and side hugging her as she giggled, they made their way outside.