Chapter 44

Edits by Naravil

On the next day, Ji Yue came straight to the base and knocked on the door of Ji's family home.

When Tang Tang saw Ji Yue, she was pleasantly surprised and gave Ji Yue a hug, "Ji Yue, how come you're here?"

Ji Yue laughed happily and gave her a kiss, but she didn't answer her question. Instead, she pulled and spun Tang Tang around twice to look over her, "Tang Tang, you look better again."

"Really? You're not just coaxing me, right?"

"I'm not coaxing you. I see that you have gained more weight, and your skin has improved. Your hair looks smoother too. Basically, you've become pretty. You're a beauty now."

"That's too exaggerated. I'm no longer ugly at most, I'm still far off from being a beauty." Even though Tang Tang was saying that she still couldn't conceal her happiness. She was so happy that she could fly. Tang Tang pushed Ji Yue to sit on the sofa before bringing out delicious food and placing it in front of Ji Yue, "I made all of these. Quickly try some."

Ji Yue was not courteous and ate with relish using both hands, "The food you make is the best. It's much to my liking."

"Eat more if you like it. When you leave, I'll make some more so you can take it home and share it with brother Zhang An."

Ji Yue was so moved that she really wanted to take Tang Tang home with her. This woman was truly too virtuous.

When Ji Yue pretty much ate enough, she took out a large bag that she brought with her. She took out the things for Tang Tang, "Look, I brought you some new skincare products. The results are better than the previous ones. I guarantee that you'll become beautiful and join the beauty rank after a month."

Tang Tang thought of Ji Yue as her good friend and naturally didn't refuse Ji Yue's goodwill. She accepted the new products and then took out the AoQun she made for Ji Yue, "Look, the AoQun I made for you is completed. I originally planned to mail it to you, but I didn't expect you would personally come here. I don't need to send it anymore."

The moment Ji Yue saw the AoQun, her eyes brightened. She took the AoQun and kept flipping it back and forth as she looked at it, "It's really beautiful, ah. I like the moon white colour. I should look beautiful wearing this."

Tang Tang pulled Ji Yue towards the bedroom, "Go and try it first. I'll see if there's anything I need to change."

In full agreement with Tang Tang, Ji Yue started to take her clothes off in front of Tang Tang. Before Tang Tang could react, Ji Yue was already in her lingerie.. The crucial point was that Ji Yue's underwear was extremely sexy, which made Tang Tang blush. Tang Tang quickly turned around as she didn't dare to look anymore. She was acting like a young boy seeing a beauty.

Ji Yue was amused with Tang Tang's reaction, "What are you doing? We are both women, what are you embarrassed for? You also have what I have, ah. Quickly turn around and help me. I don't know how to wear this."

Tang Tang could only turn back and look at Ji Yue with a red face. Her gaze swept past Ji Yue's two plump mountain peaks. A little envy flashed across Tang Tang's eyes.

Ji Yue propped up her two large peaks and asked sarcastically, "What do you think? My breast size and shape are not bad, right?"

Tang Tang nodded embarrassedly. Ji Yue's figure was especially good. Even as a woman, she also thought that Ji Yue was beautiful. Unlike her, who was so flat that there was practically nothing. Tang Tang guessed that even some men had a bigger chest than her own.