Jealousy Levels

Arisu

Eh, 2/10. He trusts you a lot, which is a relief. If you're talking to a guy, he watches, just to make sure you're ok, to see if he has to step in incase someone's getting a bit to touchy, or you're obviously uncomfortable.

"Arisu, I'm going to go to one of the parties that cool with you?"
"Yeah, go have fun. Just be careful, and... yeah. See you whenever I see you. Love you, stay safe Player 2."
"Love you too, my Player 1."

Chota

0/10, doesn't get jealous more so... insecure? He doesn't care, but then a guy starts hitting on you and touching you to the point where you're uncomfortable, and then he steps in, more so ignoring the guy and making sure you're OK than anything.

"Hey sweetheart."
"Hi, baby~ This is (R/N), (R/N) meet my boyfriend Chota."

Niragi

11/10, not only is he super jealous but hella overprotective. Don't get him wrong, he trusts you, but as there's no rules to what you can and can't do at the Beach, except the 3, but still. He wants to make sure you're safe, so he's either super verbal with his threats to the other person, or super quiet, which is way more scary.

"Hey there princess, mmm... and who's this?"
"Oh... um, actually don't know his name. He just started hitting on me, even after I told him I had a boyfriend."
"Is that so?"
He's already thinking of 60 different ways to torture this man.

Chishiya

3/10. He doesn't get jealous often, because he's smart. He knows that you love him, because obviously. That's it. Just... obviously. He knows exactly who's just being friendly and who's trying to get in your pants. He especially hates Niragi flirting with you because he has no idea if Niragi is just trying to piss him off, or if Niragi actually likes you. News flash, Niragi is just trying to piss him off.

"Oi, could you not?"
"Aww, why? You mad? Can't you agree that your girlfriend is cute?"
"Niragi, um thank you for the complement, but-"
"(Y/N), let's go up to roof. Like, now, I mean."
"Uh, yeah. Bye Niragi, see you around I guess."