nineteen ☁️

-" Us ? What do you mean by us ?"

-" Sunoo ... What are we ? I mean we kissed last time and I've confessed and you have confessed too ! We can date now ... no ? I mean I still can wait but it's getting very annoying"

-" Yeah we can ... "

-" So why don't you seem to want to ? I just want you to be honest with your feelings. Don't date if you don't love me."

-" I love you Ni-Ki ! I truly do but ... ly dad ... you know how he is ... and I'm kinda scared about his reaction when he will find out "

-" Stop worrying about him. Are you scared that he could kicked you out of his house ? I thought you were living most of the time with your mom. Sunoo you have to live your life without worrying about him ! You have to be happy and live freely."

-" Yeah I guess that after all, my mom would accept me the way I am "

Sunoo tried to smile but his smile turn right away into a sad smile. Ni-ki was really concerned for the one he loves. So he grabbed Sunoo's waist and pulled him into a hug while whispering to him that everything will be alright.

-" Be my boyfriend and stop worrying about your dad ! "

Ni-Ki exclaimed while stroking Sunoo's back softly which reassured a lot the older one.

-" Please ... I will protect you from everyone who wants to hurt you. Trust me I won't be the Ni-Ki you know from before ... you will be my precious Sunoo and my little baby. No one could hurt you when I'll be with you. "

-" No need to protect me Ni-Ki ... I'm big enough to protect myself alone but yes. I will be your boyfriend. "

Ni-Ki smiled widely while hearing Sunoo's words and softly pecked his lips. He looked at him and realized that Sunoo's eyes contained a whole galaxy inside it. He found them prettier than he found them before. Every Sunoo's feature were now prettier than before to Ni-Ki's eyes which made the moment they were living truly amazing.

-" Let's cuddle a bit now that you're mine "
Said Ni-Ki.

Even though this child seems cold at first, he is secretly a little kid who loves hugs.

-" Of course ! "

The new couple both lied in Ni-Ki's bed and hug each other while whispering sweets words to each others. Sunoo was truly happy to now date Ni-Ki. The younger one made him so happy lately and he was also very glad to not be stuck anymore in his boring routine.