Chapter 41 : Photo Frame

[Past]

Tears were flowing like the non-stop waterfalls from both of his eyes.

Jimin locked himself in his room, lying on his bed, doing nothing. He came out only for water, and sometimes food. The amount of showers he took in the last two days was uncountable, just to let his tears down, along with the flowing water.

He didn't even know that he liked Yoongi that much, and the fact that he didn't even consider rejection made him feel ashamed about himself. It was as if he wasn't worth Yoongi's feelings.

Maybe, that was the first time in his life, when he learned that he couldn't have everything he wanted.

He was staring at the ceiling, trying to hold his shit together, and not break down again. He was trying to his maximum to not let this get to him, and he knew that it was going in vain.

Maybe he loved Yoongi.

Love was a strong emotion, he knew it---but if he just liked him or if Yoongi was just a crush, why did it hurt so much?

He sighed for the umpteenth time that day, his expression emotionless, slowly going numb from all the crying. He missed him---He missed Yoongi so much, though he didn't want to. Cherry of top it, Yoongi has never contacted him ever since.

"Of course, why would he contact me?" Jimin whispered to himself, as he tossed to his side, checking his phone again.

No messages, no calls, no missed calls, no voice notes, nothing. Literally nothing from Yoongi.

"I hate you, Yoongi," he spat softly to himself, "I hate you for making me feel like this."

Making him feel like a worthless being.

----------

To say that Yoongi was surprised would be an understatement.

He was in a mansion. A freaking mansion. With chandelier hanging gracefully in the middle of the hall, the black couch adding an elegant touch to the soft wood walls, the marbles on the floor clear to the extent, that their walking was reflected on it perfectly, it... sounded like heaven.

The moment Yeonha, his uncle opened the huge gateway to the mansion, all he saw was richness. Number of cars, bikes, and trees decorating the whole area, it was fascinating.

Yoongi loved it.

He didn't even think twice about this---he just loved it the moment he saw. 

The boy looked above at the long ceiling with his mouth agape, literally getting goosebumps at the sight he was exposed to.

"Woah..."

He was met by a hearty chuckle from his uncle, making him turn back with an embarrassed smile on his face, as he neared him eagerly.

"Who's mansion is this? How'd you know something like this? Wait---are we going to steal something?" Yoongi fired questions to the elder one by one, not even letting him speak. His uncle shook his head with a playful disappointed expression, as he made him sit on the couch.

Yoongi immediately touched the soft fabric, the black material feeling extremely luxurious against his touch.

"We aren't going to steal here, when this is... none other than ours," Yeonha said, taking a seat in the other couch to the side.

Yoongi snapped his head towards him at that statement.

"Ours...? You mean, yours?" Yoongi asked hesitantly.