Why Fear? The Exterminator's Here.

"Who are you?" asked Sadie still in a shock. I noticed that she had British accent that sounded a lot American than the last time I'd seen her.

   "That hurts Sadie... right here" I said pointing to my heart. 

   It was either my sarcasm, the more likely choice, or the fact that I was so dashingly handsome that caused recognition to spark across her face. 

   "Percy? What are you doing here?" She asked in a irritated tone. I rolled my eyes.

    "And you look beautiful as always" I said in annoyance. Now it was Sadie's turn to roll her eyes. 

   She did a quick sweep of the surroundings and so did I. The first thing I noticed was the five story building.

   The house was built from, what appeared to be, limestone. It had windows that were fitted in steel frames. It had weird markings on it that I somehow recognised the meaning of. 

   "Nice right? Wait till you see the inside" she said standing next to me, looking at the building. I admired the architecture. I felt power radiating from the house, or as the magicians liked to call it, a 'nome'. Though the power in here was somehow different then the power radiating from the olympians.

   "Well, do I get a tour?" I asked, turning towards her. She thought about it for a minute before shrugging. She motioned me to follow her and I did. 

   "So how are things going on between you and Annabeth? It's been a while, hasn't it?" She said while walking. Bitter memories surfaced in my mind. I scowled a bit. 

   "Well, she's a Greek goddess now" I said, trying to keep the anger out of my voice. Apparently, it didn't work so well. Sadie looked at me with confusion.

   "What do you mean?" She asked, obviously not used to the fact that Greeks can be turned into gods. I let out a deep sigh.

   "After the war with Gaea, that's the earth mother, mind you... she was offered godhood. She accepted it without hesitation, leaving me behind. Then when we had a fight, she started to trick the campers into thinking that I was a traitor" I said in a monotonous voice.

   "And they believed it?" she asked, surprised. I nodded and she scoffed. She looked in a daze.

   "The nerve of those people!" She exclaimed. I let out a small laugh. We reached the door and as we neared it, all the hieroglyphs glowed brightly. 

   I felt a force trying to push me away from the door but failing to do so. The hieroglyphs glowed even brighter as I was right next to the door. Sadie looked around confused and a bit frightened.

   "It's never done that before" she said with worry. I placed an arm on her shoulder to make her look at me. I raised my hand at the door and suddenly all the hieroglyphs stopped glowing. I placed my hand at the door and it shot open.

   "Bloody hell" she said, looking at me with wonder. I guess it was a hard task to get past the magical barriers. I walked inside and a huge hallway came into view.

   It had a four-storey high cedar ceilings, that were held by stone pillars. The pillars too, had hieroglyphs engraved in them. There was a huge fireplace and lots of other stuff.

   "My brother and a few others are on a bit of a mission, they should be back soon." She said and I nodded. She then motioned me to sit on of the chairs. I did and she studied me

   "So, why are you here?" She asked in an authoritative tone. I raised my eyebrows and chuckled a bit at her attempt to be intimidating.

   "I've come hear to search a certain someone and a certain something" I said cryptically.