108"

(19 years later)

(19 years later)

"Lils, go and get your brothers please" Viola said stroking Lily-Rosa's hair "they'll miss the train if we don't hurry up"

"Al! James!" Lily screamed from the sofa "mum said we have to go!"

"I could of done that myself" Viola sighed as she bustled around the room.

Lily shrugged as she went back to her drawing in front of her.

James and Albus came racing down the stairs, their trunks banging behind them.

"Shit!" James exclaimed as he heard a snap beneath his foot.

"James, language" Viola smirked

"Has anyone seen my glasses?" Harry asked walking into the room

"Looks like James has" Albus laughed as he pointed down to the broken glasses in James hand.

"In my defence, why would you leave them on the floor?" James said putting his hands up in surrender

"He has a point you know" Viola nodded in agreement

"You're supposed to back me up" Harry sighed to Viola

"I can't back you up if you're being idiotic" she shrugged

"I second that" Lily chirped casually from across the room.

Harry looked around the room unimpressed, "Teddy's the only sane one"

"Unfortunately for you he's off snogging Victoire" James piped up making Albus snigger and Lily wince.

"We don't have time for this" Harry sighed "you have got everything you need haven't you?"

"Yes dad"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes dad"

"Have you double checked?"

"Yes dad"

"Have-"

"Harry give it a rest please" Viola interrupted as she ushered the children around her "hold on"

The family landed in kings-cross station with James and Albus' trunks.

Viola and Lily watched James run through the barrier with ease and confidence and then watched
Harry and Albus run through together shortly after.

The station was bustling with parents hugging and waving their children goodbye as the Hogwarts Express stood before them.

James and Lily walked with Viola while Albus and Harry lingered behind.

"Behave James" Viola warned "because if I get another owl-"

"Relax mum. I'll be good as gold" he grinned

"Don't believe him" Lily spoke up making James send her a scowl

"Be nice to your third Grandma, I fear she's going to have a stroke due to the stress you put her under"

"I would never! Minnie Mcgon loves me too much"

"Keep telling yourself that" Lily quipped

Viola shook her head in amusement kissing James on his cheek making him groan.

"You'll ruin my rep!"

"I think it's already ruined with that shirt" Viola pointed down to the t shirt he was wearing.

"Dad bought me this?"

"Exactly"

Lily laughed quietly as she hugged James goodbye followed by Viola.

Harry and Viola stood side by side with Lily as they waved their children goodbye through the glass.

"Al will be fine" Viola reassured taking Harry's hand "I promise you" she smiled.

Harry nodded down as the train pulled away from the station while they waved as their boys headed off to Hogwarts.

———————————————————————————
A/N

I hate their names (like why couldn't they just give them normal ones?) Anyways

But can we just talk about how these kids have James and Rosaleés blood.
Plus their parents are Vi and Harold.

They literally sound like an actual nightmare.

But imagine how excited James would of been to be family with Remus. Like they'd be grandparents together 😞