1

Y/N POV

Rrriiing!Rrriiing!

I turn off the alarm from my phone and wake up.Man...I just start to having a good dream now this fucking alarm wake me up.

Well time to get up anyways.I stretch my body a little bit then take my towel and goes to the bathroom to wash my face.

I need to hurry up and go to work.

Time skip

I arrive at my working place and immediately goes to the worker locker to change my uniform.

My uniform are a cute maid dress colour in pink,with a white headband,a knee black sock and typical anime shoes.Yup,you must be guessing what is my job,it a cafe maid.

I have been working here in about a years now.It so much fun working here,the customers are just good,we rarely got a pervert customers maybe because Elvi-chan always protected us from the pervert one.

Our manager also kind and generous,her name is Vic and all of us calling her Vic-san.She always take care of us,she never raised her voices when she talk or reprimand us.She also the bestfriend with Elvi-chan.

Our chef and coffee maker are both friends with Vic-san and Elvi-chan,it is Jerald-san and Trecy-chan.Jerald-san are the chef while Trecy-chan are the coffee maker.

Then there Elvi-chan,Lily-chan,Miya-chan and me as the waiter.Our cafe also quite popular,maybe because of food or maybe because of the good looking people that work here.Not gonna lie but almost all of our customers are boys.

"Y/N!!We need some help here!!"

Elvi-chan is calling for me to help them.I hurriedly changed and go to the counter.

"Coming!!"

I love my life right now and probably never want to changed how my life.After all I like a simple life no one to control me and no one for me to control.Simple life,that what I want and now I get it and I am happy.

.