Part-40

The same day... At evening time....

Arun came to the house after finishing the event function....
Arun Mind voice: Thank god... Tulsi left event before that incident otherwise I can't imagine what would be happened...if she  witnessed that.... Thank god once again...

He is so tried because of the event but his face lighted up brightly when he thought about Tulsi and babies... He  opened the door.. the view infront of him maked his breath stop for one minute.... Rose petals.... He slowly followed the Rose petals... He didn't have an any idea about why the Rose petals is here...he just shrugged the thought  and  started to follow the petals....By following petals path he reached their bedroom...he stood there with shocked expression in his face... Yes! Full room decorated with flowers and candles.....he spotted one card on bed... He immediately took that card and opened to read....

" Dear Hubby ❣️

Thank you for changing yourself for me.... I don't know when I started to like you!In our initial days of our marriage l loved you as my husband... after that I started to hate because of your actions...now you changed yourself, your behaviour for our children and for me, but starting days I didn't believed you.. I thought you were acting....but you slowly entered into my heart with your sincerity and your caring nature...now I madly love with you... But one thing! If you do any mistake in our relationship or if you act again like that, I will not forgive you in rest of my life...  I hope that would not happen in future..Can you?

Shall we start our life afresh.... "

With love...Yours pondati

Tulsi❣️....

After finishing this letter ...Arun world stopped at the time with joy.... What! My Tulsi accepted me! My pondati called me Hubby!... And even she said  Love you to me.... Oh my God.... Is it true ..... He pinched himself to know is this reality or dream... Ouch!!!!... Ahhh it's true.... Thank you! Thank you God.....He eyes became moist because of over joy..... "But where is Tulsi"?His mind asked him... He started to move towards garden .... Searched there but no one is there again... he searched all over the house but Tulsi and babies are not there... By the time his phone rang....he just picked without seeing the name...

Arun: Hello who is this?..

Person: Good evening Sir! I am your PA....

Arun: oh! I didn't saw the phone screen... Ok tell me! Why did you called me? Make it fast I have most important work right now.... Don't waste my time... He literally shouted over the phone because of uneasiness...

PA: Sir! I stopped all broadcast but one Tv channel telecasted the event incident for one time... But now we have stopped that also.... He quickly finished his talk....

Hearing his PA words...his mind stopped working..... His brain started to join the telecast news and  Tulsi ,babies are not in the house....

No! No!... Don't tell me.... No! God... Tulsi....he shouted her name loudly... He started to run... Again he searched all over the house... again he called Tuly..... but no response...He started to cry loudly... No! Tulsi! Why did you do that?... Why!... Please come back!... I can't live without you!... Please come back.... I need you.... He cried...he cried with his whole heartedly....

One person touched his shoulder... He looked back to see the person... Immediately he hugged that person...

Arun: Raghav! She loves me! She said she Loves me! She even called me Hubby.... See this letter Raghav.... But my sin again played a game with me....she again left me! because of me! Again I became lonely ! Am I not deserve love life... Happy life with my wife and babies... Am I that level bad person... Why! Why all these happening to me only Raghav.... I can't live without her.......he cried in his friend shoulder....

Seeing his friend state... He didn't know what to do....

Raghav: what happened Arun?.... What are you saying? Where is Tulsi?.. what do you mean by she left?...

Arun: See this letter! she wrote in this letter..  she was waited for to say that she loved me... She was ready to accept me... She was ready to gave me a chance.... ready to gave chance for our relationship....But I ruined.... again it's because of me!..

Raghav: That's great buddy... she loves you!... Wow my sister ready to accept me!..what are you saying? why did she left?... I think it's prank!..

Arun: No Raghav.. it's not any prank..she left... I know that,it's  Because of today event incident...I thought I stopped ... But  It's telecasted Raghav.... I didn't confirm... But my heart telling me that... She left because of that.... What I do ? Raghav!....I am the reason..... I am not deserve to live... didn't I lucky enough to have her in my life...I can't live without her Raghav!..I want her!... He said while crying....

Raghav didn't know what do to... Because he is the main reason for this....so he said all the things... By finishing his sentence... For his reply he got... One tight slap in his cheek....

Arun: How can you do this... How could you? I always treated you as my brother... you did you do that... you could informed me about this... you didn't you said anything to me...Ah... see now what happened... You spooled my life....he again cried because of agony...

Raghav: Arun... Please yaar!... Please listen to me... I didn't meant anything... I just... before he finish his sentence..

Arun: stop! Just stop!... I am not  in mood to listen your excuse... Please get out!... I don't want to see you right now... please! Don't make me hate you!... Just go...

Raghav: Arun... He tried to speak... But again he stopped by Arun hand.. showing that... STOP.... Raghav went out with moist eyes and heavy heart....

Arun : Where did you went Tulsi!... Please come back... Just hear me once! Just one time!... Please....

😘

I hope you guys liked this chapter....