thirty

~ josephine ~

~ josephine ~

We stop dancing after a while, sitting back down on the couch together.

I couldn't keep the damn smile off of my face until it slowly drifted away.

"when are you buying the library?" I ask him.

"well technically were working to buy it now so really soon since were almost done." He tells me.

"then we won't see each other again?" I question him.

"do you want to see me again?" he turns to me.

I gave my virginity to you...

Should I have done that?'

No, I don't regret it, I'm alright.

"do you want to see me again?" I ask him back.

"ogni giorno" (everyday) he mumbles.

"I don't understand that language" I finally tell him.

"I know."

"so, you want to see me again or no?" I ask him.

"I want to see you again." He finally tells me.

"oh" my cheeks flush

I hear a small chuckle next to me as I look back to him, has looking at me already.

His hand comes up to my face, running along my lips pulling it down as he looks directly at it.

"can I kiss you Josephine?"

I nod.

He leans in softly pressing his lips to mine, taking his finger away and pulling me by the waist closer to him, not as painfully pleasurable as they always were. He was gentle this time.

He pulls away from me and looks at me, before leaning in and kissing around my mouth, down to the bottom of my ear and back up to my lips once last time before pulling away.

"your parents must be pretty" he randomly tells me.

"what?" I laugh.

"if you're this fucking gorgeous id like to see what your parents look like" he smiles.

I blush again, going to look away but he grabs my face making sure I don't.

"stoppp" I laugh as I take his hand away from my face and put my head in my hands.

"do you want to go somewhere with me?" he asks me.

"where?" I ask him as I take my head out of my hands.

"my club just come get a drink with me" he tells me.

"get drunk with you?" I laugh.

"I don't get drunk much, well be fine."