Wasted - Kai

( Pft - Haha , this is my favorite Kai pic )

( also I was originally going to post on New Years but I got dragged to a party so I didn't get to write anything and then got busy afterwards)

It was Newyears ! Drinks all around right ? Well for the ninja it usually would have been a no . But since Wu was visiting an old friend and left you and the boys alone . Hell yea .

You all had walked to a bar that was nearby , rocking your favorite outfit you and Kai , who didn't look to bad himself , decided to leave the others to bar hop . Which just happened to be so conveniently across the street and a block down from the other bar.

The last one was flooding with fan girls after Kai sent a tweet , of course a sexy pic with his shirt unbuttoned half way with an Apple Martini in his hand . Caption being " Night out with my peeps , years up , let's get fucked up ". After that little stunt you took his phone .

Fucked up indeed . Jay being a lightweight passed out after two drinks which lead to nya walking him home . Kai being slightly tipsy didn't seem to notice , if he did he'd forbid it .

Now waking into the new bar you and Kai sat on the stools at the counter giggling and drinking . Kai was no lightweight , he could definitely drink any of the ninja under the table . So you wondered what it was like for him to be drunk .

" Hey Kai , let's have a drinking contest , for every one shot I take you have to take a double "

Kai laughed " Are you trying to get me drunk ? That's so cute (y/n)"

Little did he know that you actually talked to the bar tender when he wasn't looking and asked that you get water in your shot glass . As much as you hated that you needed to cheat you knew you couldn't beat Kai . While your alcohol tolerance was decent Kai's was basically unlimited, hardly anyone has seen him drunk . God I hope this won't kill him . ( alcohol poisoning is a thing ~ drink safely )

" Let the games begin " you smirked as you took your shot glass and downed the water . Kai looked at you and took his shot .

" your going down shorty " he snickered and motioned for the bartender to get you two another round .

You just smile into the tiny shot glass " we will see "

Round three !

Round four !

Round five !

Okay maybe we should slow down , he's taking theses shots like it's water . You glanced to the bar tender with a skeptical look and he shook his head . Guess he really was getting alcohol then . Looking back to Kai you saw him face down on the counter groaning . Finally hit him like a brick I see . I wonder what kinda drunk he is .

" Kai ? " you shook his shoulder and he whined .

" Who's Kaiiii ?! I'm... I dunno who I am ! " he teared up and hugged into you and he whimpered .

Oh my god no , he's an emotional drunk ?!

" baby let's get you home ..." you rubbed at his back trying to ease him back into contentment .

" I'm.. " he sniffled " Not a baby ! " he made another whiny noise .

You blinked slowly , yes a blinking moment , where all you could do to reply to someone's stupidity was blink . " Kai no ... Let's take you home ..." you started to get up and wrapped an arm around Kai . To which his reply was to throw himself onto the floor and curl up in a ball .

" Nuuuu ! Downt touchh me ! I have a girlfriend ! "

You weren't entirely sure if you should be proud of him or offended . Since YOU were his girlfriend, I wonder who he thought he was dating . You crouched down next to him trying to be patient.