4

☾

A week had passed since Edward took his trip to the Denali's. Rosalie had been irritated for most of it, Kol aswell, the human girl Bella wouldn't take her eyes off the group of them, her wondering gaze always searching for their brother or just curiously watching them in general.

It was a new obsession of hers, curious mind trying to figure them out. She was just like the rest, also so curious but could never find the reason to why they were the way they were.

She never would though, none of them were ever smart enough.

Kol and Rosalie knew this girl was a trouble causer however, they could tell she didn't mind her own business enough to give up on her research and would try to involve herself in things she didn't belong in. Safe to say Rosalie and Kol hated the girl with a passion.

Katherine and Emmet were luckily there to stop them from going over to the girl and throttling her for staring at them, the burn of her gaze ok their backs creating irritation to flare through them like wild fire. However even when being stopped psychically, it didn't mean when their mates weren't around or looking away they didn't hesitate from sending her a glare that made her cower and shake within her seat.

Coming home Edward had taken to hiding in his room until it was time to leave for school, his pacing along the length of his bedroom echoing throughout the house. He was deep in thought. Mind running wild like never before.

He needed to speak to the girl, he just had to get to know her.

She smelt like heaven, like his own source of heroine, she was like an addiction. He craved it, the scent of her; he craved the warmth he could feel from her skin, it was hotter than any flame he had ever been near.

He knew Rosalie would try to kill him for having such thoughts but truly hoped Katherine would take his side with this, after all she of all people should know the feeling of wanting love.

Although he knew no matter how kind the female twin was, if any sort of unknown danger came upon her family she wouldn't hesitate to destroy it.

In moments of danger, her morels and kindness disappeared. She'd kill for her family.

Human, animal, vampire...whatever it may be; she would eliminate it before it could even get far enough to hurt the ones she cared about.

Rosalie saw bella as a threat, which means he needed Katherine on his side with this, he already had Alice but if Katherine supported him, maybe the rest would ease up on his ideas.