He's Mine Chapter 20

Liv’s POV

I went and got some punch and I felt arms wrap around me and I froze up. “Dance with me?” he whispered.

“Fine”, I said acting like I didn’t know who it was. He wrapped his arms around my waist and took me over to the dance floor. We started dancing and I kept a close eye on him. The song was an old fashioned one and I stayed in step following his lead. He obviously knew this song he was probably around when it was invented.

“You’re coming with me”, he said as we danced around each other.

“I don’t want to leave”, I said going back to my spot.

“Who said you had a choice”, he said as we passed each other again.

“What makes you think I care?” I replied.

“My men are keeping a close eye on your friends and Ronnie is with your boyfriend who’s going to stop me”, he said wrapping his arm around and guided me outside. I followed him as we walked over to the pier and I stopped at the first boards.

“What happens now?” I asked looking around and felt his men join us.

“Tess”, he called and she walked over.

“I’m sorry Olivia but this is the only way to please him”, she said and I saw that the guards were holding Des and Kale. I nodded to Kale and he returned the gesture and did his duty. Draco took off his mask and put his lips to my neck.

“I want you”, he said tying my hands together, “but not like this”.

“What does that mean?” I asked confused.

“Tess here has a solution to our problem”, he explained, “see like you said earlier was true werewolves age and they die”.

“Exactly now let me go”, I said trying to break free, “I’m going to die and there’s nothing you can do about it”.

“Let me finish Tess has a solution to make you a vampire”, he said.

“That’s impossible”, I said trying to break free.

“Nothing is impossible for a witch”, he said shaking his head.

“You can’t make a werewolf into a vampire”, Des said, “You complete idiot”.

“Shut her up”, Draco ordered.

“She never does”, Ronnie said joining us.

“Ronnie”, I said glaring at her.

“Smile Liv you’re going to live forever”, she smiled.