───── Book Three ║Ch. 7

█▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

█▓▒░   ░▒▓█     █▓▒░  ░▒▓█

█▓▒░ ░▒▓█ █▓▒░ ░▒▓█

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

"Well," Soza mused, leaning back causally on her throne, "This is slightly boring." She glanced at Azula out of the corner of her amber eyes. "Remind me why we're under a volcano, again?"

"Soza," Azula sighed, turning to her younger twin. "You came up with this idea―along with me. You know why we're here." She smirked as she continued speaking, "This is planned perfectly. After all, you did plan it yourself, with my help."

"Yeah, yeah," Soza sighed, pressing a palm on her chin as she leaned back on her throne. "I know, 'Zula."

A large crash from the large, heavy doors sounded out across the room. The two princesses turned their heads and looked amused by the turn of events.

"Well," Soza murmured, "seems like we have unexpected guests for the party. That's a surprise."

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝

"So," the twins mused together, chins rested on their palms, looking down at the the Avatar, Sokka, and the Earth bender―Toph. 

"―You are alive after all," they finished, enjoying the look of shock on the enemy's faces.

The look of shock on their faces was, well, in Soza's opinion: hilarious.

Two out of the three had their mouths hanging slack. The other―was she blind? Soza believed she was―as her face looked neutral, seemingly not noticing the princesses, and was only focused on listening.