Steamed Hams

"Ok this next one is a short and funny one where Present Mic has invited Principal Nezu over to his house for lunch. But something goes terribly wrong" said Luke before pressing a button on his remote.

It began with Nezu ringing the doorbell to Present Mic's house while holding a bottle of champagne.

Mic answered the door wearing an apron.

"Well, Mic, I made it... despite your directions" said Nezu.

"Ah, Principal Nezu, welcome. I hope your prepared for an unforgettable luncheon!" said Mic.

"A what now?" asked Mic.

"Ehh" said Nezu as he entered the house and sat at the dining room table, while Mic entered the kitchen, only to see that there was smoke coming from his oven.

He gasped and ran over to the oven. When he opened it he saw his roast was completely burnt.

"Oh, egads! My roast is ruined!" said Mic as he closed the over door.

He then walked over to the window and saw an All Might themed fast food restaurant across the street.

"Hey All Might, isn't that one of your fast food restaurant joints that failed?" asked Izuku.

"Yes. A few years back they opened up a chain of All Might themed restaurants called 'All Might Burger' around Japan in my honor. But the restaurants weren't successful and were shut down not long after" explained All Might.

"Not in this universe. In this universe they were successful" said Luke.

"But what if... I were to purchase fast food and disguise it as my own cooking?" said Mic.

"Does he honestly think that will fool me?" said Nezu.

"Oh ho ho. Delightfully devilish, Hizashi" said Mic.

Mic opened the window and took off his apron. He put his leg on the windowsill and was about to leave, when Nezu entered the kitchen and saw what Mic was doing.

It then cut to a title card with Mic and Nezu's heads on it that said 'Mic and the Principal' and it began a musical intro.

"🎵Present with his crazy explanations! Principal Nezu's gonna need his medication! When he hears Present's lame exaggerations, they'll be traveling down tonight!🎵" said the singers as it showed clips of Mic driving Nezu crazy.

"MIIIIIIC!!!" screamed Nezu as it cut back to them.

"What was with the musical intro?" asked Nezu.

"It's a long story" said Luke.

"Principal! I was just, uh, just stretching my calves on the windowsill! Isometric exercise! Care to join me?" asked Mic as he stretched his leg on the windowsill.

"Why is there smoke coming out of your oven, Mic?" asked Nezu pointing to Mic's oven.

"Uhh... oh! That's isn't smoke! It's steam! Steam from the steamed clams we're having! Mmmm! Steamed clams!" said Mic rubbing his belly.