Pause

I will be continuing this story, but not on Wattpad. In fact, I'll most likely revamp the entire concept and give it a new name.

I didn't want to, initially. I didn't want to continue this story for one very persistent reason: there are some people reading this story that are very inconsiderate, impatient, and uncaring that I have a life outside of Wattpad.

You can ask me when I plan to update--that's totally fine! If I enjoy a story, I'd want to know when the author plans to update it. But demanding that I update? That's rude. I don't have to do this. I don't get paid to do this. But I do it because I love to write and want to share it with people who enjoy reading.

A lot of you have been very understanding and patient, which I sincerely appreciate. It is because of you guys that I even bothered to leave this story up, and decided that I'd continue this story. Even though it's been two years (as some people seem to like reminding me), you've kept this story in your reading list and for that, I am thankful.

I am moving to Quotev very soon; you can keep an eye on my account there for any updates on the status of this story (my username is the same over there). I can't wait to get back on my feet and start pushing out chapters for you! <3

I do want to apologize to those of you who have been patient with me. It means the world that you continue to read this story and support me.

As for those of you who were incredibly rude and impatient in the comments (you know who you are), please don't bother to read the new Armin x Reader I'm pushing out. I'd rather have readers that are respectful of my time and personal life.

Thank you for reading this. I've been wanting to get this off my chest for a long while and I'm glad I did. Please, continue to ask me questions if you have any! I don't mind them as long as they are respectful. Many of you have been asking questions and I most definitely won't mind answering anymore that you may have.

Thanks again!

-A.R.J.