♠ 44

"Chaand ko sitaron se aur hume aapse mohabbat hui hai.
Phoolon ko baharon se aur  hume aapse
mohabbat hui hai.
Bas ekk akhri baar aur khna hai,
haa hume aapse mohabbat ho gyi hai..."

Nandini gets herself ready in a beautiful green coloured lehenga with her hair left open

She then sits in front of the mirror wearing her jewelleries. Manik moves out to see Nandini getting ready and looking beautiful. He just stares at her and she catches him staring.

"Manik.. Wear your clothes and get ready.." She said wearing her earrings.

"Why? Didn't't I look handsome like this?" He said with a smirk.

Nandini sighs in disbelief. "You look handsome in every way.. Happy now? Get ready fast.."

"There's no need of getting ready for me.. Its your ladies ceremony.." He  said keeping his chin on her shoulder.

"So, you will stay like this only?" She asked wearing her bangles.

"Ya.. I think I look more handsome and hot like this.." Manik said looking in the mirror.

Nandini wraps her hands around his neck. "Iss tarah iss kamre se bahar to nikal kr dikhaye aap fir hum dekhte hai.."

"Jealous huh?" He said pulling her towards him.

"Aha.. possessive about my monster.." She replied with a smile to which he smiled back.

After getting ready Nandini leaves out where the mehendi ceremony is going to take place.

The men aren't allowed to enter the function hall so they are in another hall while the ladies enjoys their mehendi ceremony.

All the girls enjoys the ceremony a lot and went back to their room at night. Nandini enters her room to see a letter.
'Hey pretty lady,
I want to say something but don't be angry at me. I didn't come to you and left this letter to you because if I had come to you then you will be mad at me. And I don't want to spoil your mood just a day before our wedding. As we all were together we drank a little. Don't be angry and change your beautiful into a frown. I know you don't like it but I promise this is the last time and I'll not drink anymore. I didn't come to you because I know you hate the smell but I promise after today I'll never touch it but just don't be angry. And take a beautiful sleep with the monster toy because I want my wife to be the prettiest bride. And don't be happy so much, aaj raat aapke sath na rhne ka badla hum kal raat pura karenge.. Now don't blush and sleep. Shubh ratri...
-Monster Manik'