Sugar, Spice, and I've Almost died Twice

Rose's P

Rose's P.O.V.

I was floating along on a sea of nothing. If this is death I don't know why people fear it, it's pure bliss. I am free.

I am finally free.

But this doesn't feel right, I should be happy, overwhelmed, but I'm not I'm just...numb.

In the distance I see what appears to be a little speck of light, it started getting bigger. It's moving towards me... or am I moving towards it? What's that phrase that most people say? Don't go towards the light? I wonder why?

Then all at once without warning I was thrust forward, towards the light. I had no way of stopping so I merely gave in to the light.

It was like I was forced back into feeling, and remembering, and living. All the pain and suffering all came rushing back. I was alive again..

Beep

Beep

Beep

Where am I? That sound is definitely not one I should be hearing, nothing in the basement has ever made a beeping sound. And the only thing I could hear was this incessant beeping noise, what the hell is that? And how do I turn it off?

I quickly jerked open my eyes only to shut them as I was blinded by bright lights. I slowly tried to open my eyes again, I was once again blinded by the bright lights, but I rapidly blinked my eyes to hopefully get adjusted to the lights.

When my eyes finally adjusted they were met with a plain white ceiling, that definitely wasn't the basement I was used to. I tilted my head up so I could see more of where I was, then I saw them...I felt fear drag it's icy finger down mine spine, making me shiver.

I wasn't alone

There were three men sitting around my bed, from what I could see of them, they were huge. Far bigger than any human, not that I've met many of them.

Werewolves.

The only explanation for their sheer size alone, they must have been alphas as well because I could feel the power radiating off of them.

At that realization I started to really panic, which for some reason caused that darn beeping noise to speed up.

I was alone in a room with three werewolves

The beeping got louder and faster, a door I hadn't realized was there, suddenly burst open welcoming in, what looked like two males and three females. The males were wearing white coats with a shiny thing around their necks.